Thread: did anyone manage to decipher the Al bhed password?

Default did anyone manage to decipher the Al bhed password?

the one where the clues are as follows:
    besaid- kilika and bikanel join as one

kilika-tepswrs
    VCIOU

bikanel- hasodi
    ITROS

help would be much appreciated guys, cos i cant figure it out
    You only get out of life what you put into it, so i assume that means if you pour your heart and soul into a lottery ticket, you probably have better odds 0.o

You basically join them together, so it says: the password is VICTORIOUS

I only actually figured out one of these myself, the others I just looked in a FAQ, I don't usually do that but I always thought these were just kind of ridiculous... I couldn't imagine figuring that out without knowing something about it.

I must've complete the game about 6 times, i've only ever done 3 of the passwords on two of those times, they are a waste of time really.

I could decipher the 3 passwords all by myself!!! :joey:
    Not bad for a newbie like me ...
    ... but I refered to FAQs to find the Al Bhed dictionary.

alrighty, thanks guys. ill look around for clues to the third and final password, although help would be appreciated as to its location. bear in mind i now own VICTORIOUS and GODHAND
    You only get out of life what you put into it, so i assume that means if you pour your heart and soul into a lottery ticket, you probably have better odds 0.o

3rd and final password ??????
    You meant there're 4 hidden passwords? ... I don't know ...
    I think the last one is Murasame or Masamune. (you can find the clue at Thunder Plains and Underwater Ruins)