Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910

Thread: Going to Nintendo DS

Quote Originally Posted by Kryton87 View Post
    I was thinking of doing an FF3 walkthrough, make it all nice with pictures and databases and all that. But with the DS version coming out soon thats gonna change a lot about the game, so would there still be a point? I can't easily get DS screenshots... Not unless I mind them coming from a digital camera. (too many intermediums if you ask me)
    I would wait untill the official guide comes out then you can get some data from there... but that kinda defeats the point
    [leeza]This is over the 50 kb filesize limit. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

i'm importing it now. square europe are a joke.

how do u beet the last boss

I realize this post is old, but I took a Devout and a Sage, both with Haste, and a Ninja and Knight. Then I threw shurikens at the main boss, and attacked with the Knight, while hasting everyone in the party and healing every round. Two healers really help with that.
    The project that was awesome, has fallen apart... oh well.

IF you have a level 99 Onion Knight with a Job level of 99, a Ninja with the same levels, a Devout and a Magus at the same levels, it'll be a piece of cake. Heal every turn, use elixirs when needed. Use your most powerful spells, or use a Summoner instead of a Magus and summon Bahamut and Leviathan every turn. Catastro doesn't work against high level bosses. Onion Knights have access to all white magic as well so if you loose your healer, use your Onion Knight's Arise to revive him, and there you are.
    There is a difference in dying for nothing, and dying for something.-Jack Bauer

When all the world is in chaos, and all hell breaks loose, remember, it's all in how you can depict a painting, hear a song, and feel the words of a poem.-Anonymous

[leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. You might want to change from .png to .jpg as .pngs usually are larger than jpgs.[/leeza]

damn it i keep losing to this like. . . demon bird

brillient. i have a DS. i allready own IV! wasnt vagrent wings supposed to be coming out on DS?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnie View Post
    brillient. i have a DS. i allready own IV! wasnt vagrent wings supposed to be coming out on DS?
    It's Revenant Wings and yes it is coming out for the DS

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=92817

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Final Fantasy III has been released on the Nintendo DS in all regions: NTSC, PAL, and... what was the other one?

Please begin a new topic to discuss any issues brought up in this thread which are still relevant to today.
    I believe in the power of humanity.