Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Going to Nintendo DS

Aww, I wanted the Onion Knights to be like they were in the original Famicom version, with the hats and armor...

Well, I hope it doesn't come out too soon, I need to get a job first
    Front-wards, back-wards, anyway you see! Such a strange spell to swish-swish-aree! Tceles Nottub B. Swish-swish-aroo!

I've only beaten FFI, but I'm close to beating FFIII for FAMICOM!

YAY FOR CHOCOBOS!

DON'T FORGET MOOGLES! :mog:

There is 6 new scan on the net right now.

http://ffworld.com/?rub=news&page=voir&id=403

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Actually it turns out that onion knight is going to be a separate job in this game.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The main characters' new names appear to be Runes, Arku, Lefia, and Ingz.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So, the orphans aren't going to be all-male anymore? Unless they're all just long-haired bishies or something.

Hmm, maybe they'll put more character development for them, although I kinda liked it when they didn't have names.

Kishi, what picture has their names on it?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Their names are used throughout the six scans linked above. They're in Japanese, though; my romanizations are highly unofficial.

hey guys i have a DS and im so excited for FF3 but see i want to play the original and i downloaded it once be4 and played a little to like the place were u shrink haha i kno so far lol

but then sumthing happened to my computer and like it got erased and now i cannot find a FF3 that isn't the one with terra and all them u kno OUR ff3 so can someone help me get a ROM that is the ff3 that was never released here i wanna beat it be4 i beat the one for DS =)

I got the game a few days ago, and it is absolutely glorious. I just got to the village of ancients. I am just blown away...it is so ridiculously good!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
    I got the game a few days ago, and it is absolutely glorious. I just got to the village of ancients. I am just blown away...it is so ridiculously good!
    stop it ur makin me want to fly to japan for it.

im not sure if its been asked or not.....but is it going to be released in PAL territories at the same time as the US version.

No EVEN though it was CONFIRMED as a September release in the UK, but it was pushed back to who knows. Just import it, i am.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig limits posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them. Maybe try saving as a jpg instead of a png. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

damn that sucks. we get the ass end of everything

Just buy the American version. Thats what Im doing. Screw waiting for the Uk release.

my sister got a DS today! yesss... i'm gonna wait for the PAL release, but at least now i can get this.

I was thinking of doing an FF3 walkthrough, make it all nice with pictures and databases and all that. But with the DS version coming out soon thats gonna change a lot about the game, so would there still be a point? I can't easily get DS screenshots... Not unless I mind them coming from a digital camera. (too many intermediums if you ask me)
    The project that was awesome, has fallen apart... oh well.