Thread: Imagine there's no heaven

Default Imagine there's no heaven

<a href = "http://boss.streamos.com/real/virg001/a_perfect_circle/video/emotive/imagine_w_interview_hi.ram?siteid=artistsite">it's easy if you try</a>

what's that you say? don't want to install realplayer? good idea.
    <a href = "http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Real_Alternative.htm">real alternative</a>

Hi, I'd like five minutes of my life back, because not only do I hate the song "Imagine" (especially the irony of "imagine no possessions" considering how much money John Lenon had), but I don't really like it when people attempt faux political activism through music when they're really just going to make money out of it.

So yes, you owe me five minutes.

Though, I did get Real Alternative out of this, so I think I'll let it go this time.

Maaaayyyyyynnnnaaaarrrrddddd....

Yeah, yeah, seen it all before. Not impressed, Maynard, you can do better than that...

Yah, totally KuyR. Money's bad, so very bad!
    Evil, I tells ya. Evil!
    Making all those hippy people who aren't talented enough to make any resent hippy people who are, and do/did.

Nothing wrong with money, just the irony of Lennon having so much and yet singing about it not existing, if he really wanted that, why didn't he just give away all his money?