Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TRICK OR TREAT!(yum, yum!)

TRICK OR TREAT!(yum, yum!)

who go's halleweening and gets loads of sweets?
    do you like to go halleweening, or r u to old? (thats what my mum always says to me, i'm only 13! :mad: )

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I went two years ago, when I was 19. I hate it when people say you're too old. But, like they say, "trick or treat." They give no treat, then they have chosen trick.

I'll probably take my sister trick or treating again this year. It's nice 'cause I get to take half her candy.

i plan on going, but the whole costume thing i dont do anymore. i look younger than i actually am so i think i can get away with it. i probobly wont go out for to long, just long enough to get what i want (i would rather be hanging out with my friends) then i will just take everything else i wanted but didnt get from my lil sis
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I stopped going after I turned 14 (OMG I EM TEH OVAR 14). I'm just not a big fan of candy.

Last year was my last year and I didn't get much candy, so I'm just gonna give some to the kids. (=

Ohhh! Good ole' 'Trick or Treatin'! Unfortunately, I won't be strolling along the streets this year, instead, simply dishin' it out to the younger kids around my area (which is a small number).

I stopped going two years ago when I was around 14. There's a tendacy of having the older people nag on you if they think you're too old to go.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

EoFF online trick or treating for me (If anyone stelas that thread idea I will kill them ) and then down to one of the big parties at one of the nightclubs/pubs :P
    FOA

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I'm gonna go to a halloween party the night prior, get bombed, and give out candy as the living undead.

See giving out candy in a small town is even better. You buy *TONS* of candy, get one or two visitors, and eat the rest. It ain't free, but you're guarunteed that all the candy is candy you'll like.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

YES! Me will go trick or treating! And get lotsa candy. There will come a time when candy addicts will overtake our world.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

I'm going as Flonne. I might go with my friends Then there will be an Angel-Trainee, a Grim Reaper in Training, and a Wisdom Seeker/Witch.

I've never done that stuff, but then again we don't celebrate Halloween in Finland. And if we did now, I'd be a lil too old for that stuff.
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I went once. It was great as when we went to some house, a mother and a small girl (presumably her daughter, I don't know. Maybe it was some small child she had taken prisoner) answered the door. Off went the mother, while small girl stood there smiling at us. My friend does one of the cruel, but funniest things I have ever seen.

He crouches down slightly so he's at face level with the little girl, and flipped her off. When her mother gets back she's so scared that she hides behind her. "Ooh, you've scared the witches!" she said (the girl was dressed as a witch), thinking it was because of our masks.

Brilliance

is very female. Recognized Member Daryl's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I haven't gone in some years now. But this year I'm excited because due to the location of my apartment, I might actually get trick or treaters. The last few I didn't get any.

I have yet to decide upon what to wear, but I usually dress in a costume to hand out treats, just for fun, because I love costumes.

Only went once, when I was about 13. I was a zombie, with jam or something on my face and talcum powder. It was a fun night.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

Don't really celebrate halloween here...

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."