Thread: X-Men Legends...

Default X-Men Legends...

Being at University, I have a limited budget, though I do buy one item per month under $100 as a splurge. For the month of October I'm contemplating on getting X-Men Legends.

Can I have the opinions on the game by anyone who's played it?

Please and thanks!

I've been frequenting rental stores for this game with no luck . I'm pretty sure it's out by now but no one seems to be carrying it . Looks sweet , kinda like an X-men version of Knights of the Old Republic.

The game is great! I just got it and I really like it. It's really fun single and multiplayer. It's not exactly the longest game (about 20 hrs I believe), so I'm not sure if it's worth $50... Maybe rent it first to see if you like it. If you're a big X-men fan, though, I say get it. It's a real treat.
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

Blog Entries

I can't seem to find it anywhere?

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

My boyfriend visited me a while back and brought it with him for us to play. I think we invested about 10-12 hours in it while he was here, and we over 3/4's through the game. I liked the multiplayer aspect of it a lot, which is strange because it's something I'm not usually into. My sister played it for a while, and said it felt a lot like Baldur's Gate, but I've never played that.

Additionally, you're given a lot of control over your characters when it comes to leveling up, you can determine if they'll be a fighter who leaps right into the fray or a suppoter from behind making ranged attacks. We typically used Wolverine and Rogue as our in your face attackers and Cyclops and Storm as our support. I'd say it's a decent game, but I don't know about dropping $50 on it. But I'm cheap, too.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Articles

I finally had an opportunity to play the game today with some friends, and it rocks hardcore.

It's kind of a hybrid between the old-school six-player X-Men arcade game (which I hope we all remember) and a straight RPG, because while there's plenty of beatdown action, there's still a lot of strategy (who will you be, how will you develop, how to get past certain points, etc.) involved. Single player is pretty nifty, which multiplayer mode is just addictive.

I gave it the Strider seal of approval.

It's awesome, buy it now. Especially if you're an X-Men fan.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't like it too much. I love the X-men, but it just wasn't that fun for me. But that might of been because my friend was whining about how bored he was the entire time we were playing it. I'll have to try it single player.. once I get done with GTA and Third age though. x_x
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!