Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3789101112131415161718192333 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Rol Game Idea! :)

Kaitou Dark - Dark Mousy Rinoa_Galatea's Avatar

In Trabia Garden...

Galita: *looks around* ...
    Alpha: Laguna? *looks Galita*
    Galita: *smiles* I remember now! *takes Alpha* Come!

Galita walks toward a fountain & sits down...

Galita: *looks around* I guess ... *whistles*

A girl comes running from inside the Garden...

Anna: Galita! *hugs Galita* You're here! I missed you so much!!! *smiles*
    Alpha: Sh!t? Laguna?
    Galita: Anna... Is good to see you *smiles*
    Anna: And who is this? *looks Alpha* Cute!
    Galita: This is Alpha... hum... just Alpha
    Anna: Alpha right? *Alpha nods* Well... you should be hungry right? *Alpha nods* Well... *looks Galita* Come in.. you're welcome here *smiles & walks toward the Garden*
    Alpha: Laguna! *follows Anna*
    Galita: *sigh* ...Jeez... *touches her head* ...Whatever... *follows Anna & Alpha*

"Inter Angelus: Gothik Kitten"

"When all Glabadians left the Shumi Village, Beta finally crawled up from the wreckage and saw Xzirox laying on the ground..."

Beta: SH!T?? SH!T?? *punches Xzirox in the stomach* Sh!t....

"Beta started glowing, and while he was crying over Xzirox death, he dropped a tear on Xzirox. The mysterious glow vanished and Beta no longer existed..."

Xzirox: *cough* *cough* What....happened...*looks around and see´s many galbadian soldiers laying on the ground* I....remember now...I...should be dead...

"Xzirox started looking for Beta, buthe was nowhere to be found..."

Xzirox: I better get out of here...

"Xzirox left towards the mountains, without leaving any note or sign that he´s ever been there, except the dead bodies..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    I might be gone for a couple of weeks, but whatever you do, you cant find me meanwhile

I wish a merry christmas to Rinoa_Galatea, Del Moomba, Flashback007, Divinity, and I hope this thread wont die out. I might post a reply if anyone makes a new post here today, not sure.....

Cya ^_~

- - - - - - - - - -
    Join Aura - Or someone else will!

Blog Entries

*At Trabia Garden*

Dyva - We arrived... Gisela, I'm sorry if i suspected of you... I shouldn't...
    Gisela - Don't worry at least I didn't see my head rolling at the floor...
    Dyva - *smiles* Ouch man this hurts...
    Gisela - We're going to treat you...

Siric: WHERE THE HELL IS HE????
    Jeremy: I dont know.
    Siric: Why not?
    Jeremy: *sigh* I don't know... We've searched for hours. I don't think we will find him. I know you gutys were buds and all, but would he really want this?
    Siric: But What if he isn't dead, He will need our help!!
    Jeremy: Look, there are plenty of abondened Galbadian Airships, He will survive...
    Siric: Fine... *drives car to airship* Off to Trabia... Need to talk to them anyways...*sigh*
    ---------------------------------------
    Merry Christmas ALL!!!

And can we not be attacked by the Galbadian for awhile. Siric Really needs to talk.

"Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip."
    By Sephiroths Clone

Galita, Beta & Anna are eating...

Galita: Jeez... *drinks water* I'm full!
    Alpha: *jumps very happy* Laguna!!!!
    Anna: *smiles* Where have you been? *looks Galita*
    Galita: Well... *looks down* I was so busy with many jobs.. and getting away from my dad.. you know *sigh* However I'm here! *smiles & looks Alpha & Anna*
    Anna: ** Well... you need to rest *stands up* Let me take you to my room... alright?
    Galita: *nods* Good! *stands up*
    Alpha: Laguna! *jumps*
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well guys... I wish everyone a Merry Xmas, let's go for the gifts!!!! XD
    Don't forget this thread... alright? plz... Is good! well...
    no... yes... yes but no... jus... XD I'm crazy! Merry Xmas!

Siric is piloting the airship. Jeremy walks in.

Siric: How's the interragtion going?
    Jeremy: He won't talk. Its weird. Most clones arn't so loyal.
    Siric: Most Clones?
    Jeremy: Ya, they've been around for awile. Dr. Kadmaa started the trend. Most of them have been relocated by the CPS to have normal lives where they WON'T meet up with their normal self.
    Siric: CPS?
    Jeremy: Clone protection service.
    Siric: Ah. Almost there. Lets give the clone a break. Maybe Kadmaa will know something.

By Sephiroths Clone

Galita: ...Jeez...That dream was weird! *laugh* However.. I need some fresh air... *looks Alpha*
    Alpha: ZzZzZzZzZz... *sleeping*
    Galita: *smiles* ... *sigh* Where will be the others? Xzirox, Dyva, Chris, Flash, Siric... *sigh* I hope Clio is fine... *gets out Anna's room*

Dyva walks out of a building in Trabia

Dyva: Galita?
    Galita: Dyva? When did you get here?
    Dyva: Just recently. Gisela, Flash's friend, is wounded, and she is being treated. Flash is here as well, I think he is buying some supplies.Chris was actually a clone who has been betraying us to the Galbaidians, so Siric and some other weird soldier called Jeremy are taking care of him. They should be here soon.
    Galita: And Xzirox?
    Dyva: *looks away* He... He.... didn't make it.

-----------------------------------
    Meanwhile, in an airship

Siric: We are there. Are we sure our guest will remain unconscious?
    Jeremy: I gave him some behemoth tranquilzer. He should be good.
    Siric: Well, time to talk to the group.

Siric and Jeremy get off the ship and head to Trabia
    --------------------------------------
    OOC:Again, Siric needs to talk to the people. So no Galbadians for awile. K?

By Sephiroths Clone

Galita: *sigh* He didn't make it?... *sigh* ...Jeez... He was a good person... *looks down* ...I'm gonna miss him
    Dyva: Yeah... he was... *crosses her arms*
    Galita: *looks Dyva* Well... more than never I need some fresh air...
    Dyva: Galita... *looks around* Where's Alpha?
    Galita: He's in a friend's room... sleeping... *sigh* I need to walk... See you later... *walks outside Trabia*

Galita sits down...

Galita: *touches her head* Jeez... Xzirox didn't make it... Chris was a clone... What's next?... *takes from her pocket a bottle & drinks (the same old bottle)* ....Jeez...
    Talk Siric n,n

Blog Entries

Dyva - *thinking* Why? Why him? *Seats and put her arms along the legs and squeeze it* Why us? This is not fair... it's all our fault... if we shouldn't got separted maybe Xzirox would be alive... maybe... isn't there anything that can bring him back?

Flash*sees Dyva sitting there*. What is it?
    Dyva: Why couldn't we save Xzirox? Why?
    Flash: He wanted it himself. If there is anyone to blame it's me, cause I left him behind
    Gisela: You better could blame the clone-Chris. If he hadn't betrayed us to the Galabidians we would all be safe.
    Flash: By the way, what is this? *Shows a rock he found* I found this when I was walking towards the outside
    Gisela: Where did you find that? That's an Ultima Rock. The most powerfull magic.
    Flash: What? Is that true? Powerfull enough to defeat the Galabidian army?
    Dyva: No, I heard from Ultima. It's powerfull but not that powerfull.
    Flash: Mhm, maybe the people from Esthar can do something with it
    Dyva: So, you're still planning on going to Esthar?
    Flash: Esthar has the most powerfull army right after the Galabdians. So we must ask them for help. Anyone is free to join on the journey towards Esthar. But I am going

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

Blog Entries

Dyva - I'll go with you, to forget that i breath

Siric barges in, Galita and Jeremy behind him
    OOC:Monologe time

Siric: That won't work. Lock the door *Jeremy locks the door* I'll explain later. *looks at everybody* First, let me tell you who I am. I'm Siric. I'm the Shumi turning into a moomba you met in the airship. I'm Xzirox's friend in shumi village. I took him to shumi village after the galbadians sabotaged, used, betrayed, and abused him. And we worked for awhile. I helped him get revenge for a long time, but I retutned to Shumi. Why? Well, My evolution started and I turned into a moomba.
    Flash: Shumi's can't devolve though? What the hell?
    Siric: Ah, Not naturally anyhow. After a while a Dr. Kadmaa and Officer Jermey came in representing the Deep Sea Research Team.
    Galita: Dad?
    Siric: Ya. Anyhow, Kadmaa was practicing in devolution. Since Shumi treat moombas like shumi's, they let the moomba's volunteer. Me and another moomba did so. Now, the other moomba devolved faster than me. So the deep sea reserched decided to share their plan with Kadmaa on the devloution. They were going to sell it as a weopen to the highest bidder. Kadmaa, who was filled with rage, released Bahumut and took loyal doctors and soldiers who believed he was right, me, and other experiments including the shumi/moomba. Somehow, I got lost after about half a year of running around in the airship. So I set up a home in the woods. Then my situation got worse, so I started looking for help, and found you guys. Then, when we were in Winhill, I found Jeremy, who took me to Kadmaa. Kadmaa then completed my devolution. And then I found you guys again.
    Dyva: Wait. You said something about something not working?
    Siric: Ah yes. You Can't go to Esthar. They will betray you. Because The esthars and galbadians are in a race to awaken the dark gods.
    Flash: Wait! When we were in Winhill, Odin said something about the dark gods awakining!
    Siric: Sounds about right, According to Kadmaa(who told me all of this), the Dark gods have been tryting to conquer this world for a while now, but something has been keeping them from coming. Now, The Estharins(well, more like Adel, I don't think the estharians want to do this) are doing this for destruction. They want everything to die, which will happen if they enter this world. The Galbadians want their power, which can happen if they can find a device in which they can store the power in(which they have). Now, we are in a situation. We can't fight either side, because both sides are fighting each other. So if we attack one, the other side will be better off in the war and race. So we have to compete as well. If we when, we might be able to banish the dark gods. Ok, earlier, I said the Galbadians have an idea on how to keep the dark gods contained. Anyone want to take a guess how? If no one knows I'll tell you
    Gisela: *whispers* The stones... The stones... THE STONES!
    Galita: Is she ok?
    Gisela: Think about! Look at your Gf. What's it contained in? A stone! Flash, look at your Ultima Stone. It's magic, in a stone! But how can they but dark god in their? They are far more poweful than GF's.
    Siric: Good Job! And to answer your question, lets go on a field trip!
    -----------------------
    OOC:TOO MUCH WRITING

By Sephiroths Clone

All of them go out Trabia...

Galita: Jeez... my father... *sigh*
    Dyva: Galita! Go for Alpha!
    Galita: *o.0* Alpha! *runs toward Anna's room & enters* Alpha .... let's go *takes Alpha*
    Alpha: Grrrggg... ZzZzzZZZzZzZz... *sleep*
    Anna: Galita! *sees Galita carrying Alpha* Girl! Where are you going?
    Galita: *stops & looks Anna* Anna... just... *sigh* I'm leaving here... I can't awake every day thinking of something that my dad did...
    Anna: I don't care what it is... just... will you come back? For all these years of friendship, please...
    Galita: *smiles* ...jeez...Anna, you know the answer is yes *Anna smiles* ... now... see you later! *goes with the others*
    Jeez Siric that was very good! n,n hey see ya guys!

Blog Entries

Dyva - Cool, let's go! *jumps* Where are we going?