Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 152529303132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Rol Game Idea! :)

First of all, sorry for the delay.
    I was two weeks off! Nice!

Abraxas: Caraway's mansion?
    No. I haven't been there... It's not mentioned in the touristic guides.
    Is there where Julia lives?

*to Galita* Hello again Galita... I just wanted to say that I didn't say anything dangerous to the waiter. Are we in danger or something?

*to Dinar and Dyva* You make a nice couple... May I take a picture of you guys?

*to Flash* I'm glad you agree! We'll do it as soon as posible... I'll go to get my tools up to my room before we go to that mansion.
    *looks at the rose the waiter delivered to him* Oh! Nice rose you got there! Any idea who sent it? (blushes)

Kaitou Dark - Dark Mousy Rinoa_Galatea's Avatar

Flash: *looks Abraxas* I have no idea n,nU but it looks beautiful
    Galita: *puts her hand in Abraxas head and turns it around so she can see his eyes* We are not in danger *takes her hand off* But I guess it's been too long since that, the Galbadian Army hates me, I think, that's why I'm not here too much *looks around and points a Galbadian Soldier in a chair* See that guy? He's some kind of novice in Galbadian Army, I can tell it for his manner to do things, besides they all know my manner to do things *laugh*
    Trey: Hum... Galita?
    Galita: *looks Trey* ¬¬ What?
    Trey: I haven't been in Caraway's Mansion
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well Abraxas nothing to worry about, I can't enter a lot right now (I have school ) Don't worry. Keep roling. A little bit of action! XD

"Inter Angelus: Gothik Kitten"

rufus- so r we going to go?

"when u tell people your dreams and visions they'll laugh and think your stupid,but if u hold on to them in the end you will be laughing and theyll be stupid"

thanks to FF7+FF10 gurl 100 for this great sig...

Blog Entries

Dyva and Dinar - Of course you can!

Sorry the late ^^!

Abraxas: *to Dyva and Dinar* Say chocobo!!! *takes picture*

Abraxas: *to Galita* Whoa... you really impress me! I couldn't tell, as you, where the people is from, or what they do... but I usually observe them well, and frequently I can read lot of things in their eyes.
    I can see that you have quite a story...

Abraxas: *to Flash* Yes... it's really beautiful. But I can assure that the person that sent it finds you more beautiful than any flower the nature can produce... *cough cough*

Abraxas: *to everyone* Well... unless the mansion is at the next block, we should be going. I'll pick up some things from my room... see you at the reception.

*I stands and go to the bar's door. When I pass behind Flash, I try to approach to him the closer I can to breathe his scent....*

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Jinto-That was better than I expected. Now I know why she's as famous as she is.......
    *Overhears the groups plans*
    Jinto-They're going to Caraway's mansion?? That's a coincidence. I was going to catch up with him later this evening. I'll follow along with them.

This decided, he leaves the bar.
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Abraxas returns with the group gathered at the reception.

Abraxas: I'm ready! Thank you for waiting! I decided to bring my painting's stuff. Now we can go to that mansion you were talking. I'm excited.

The group goes outside the hotel and begin to walk to Caraway's mansion.
    Abraxas and Flash are walking at the end.

Abraxas (to Flash): Look! I want to know your opinion. *Looking for something in the bag. Then he gets a drawing*.
    Abraxas (to Flash): This is the sketch from a painting I'm planing to do. I want to call it "XYSTUS", that means, tree-lined road. It represents a beautiful landscape in one of my travels trough Trabia. Now, looking at you I became inspired to start another painting titled "VENUS"...

rufus-wow thats a nice painting.do u have more?

"when u tell people your dreams and visions they'll laugh and think your stupid,but if u hold on to them in the end you will be laughing and theyll be stupid"

Abraxas (to Rufus): Oh! Hi Rufus! I didn't know you were looking too... you see, I'm a very shy guy when it's about showing my work *blushes*

But it's great that you like it! Thank you very much!
    I have more sketches here in my portfolio, but I don't carry my paintings with me. When I finish one, for security I send it to an art warehouse.
    But you can see this sketch... I like it very much. You see this creature here? It's a Mesmerize. We have lot of them in all the Trabia continent... they're beautiful, but with terrible temper.
    I already had finished that painting, but no one has bought it yet.

It's funny that for now I got more income for my pictures than with my paintings... well, after all, that always happens.
    Only few paintors become famous alive! ha ha.
    *sigh*
    I would love to make a solo expo here in Deling city one day!
    And, who knows, maybe the ruler of the world will have, someday, one of my paintings in his/her personal gallery!

And... do you think that it worths to go to Fisherman's Horizon? Do you think I can get nice landscapes there? Do you have nice memories of your childhood there? Or you went to the Garden very young to rember?

Omg, look who decided to drop in ;D

Anyone in the mood to tell me what has been happening?

- - - - - - - - - -
    Join Aura - Or someone else will!

yeah FH is the most beautiful place u will ever see.its worth the trip.

Kaitou Dark - Dark Mousy Rinoa_Galatea's Avatar

Xzirox, we are in Deling City, walking to Caraway's Mansion. All the people in the Deep Sea Research Center is ok, you are with Chris, Jeremy and Graciela (or the girl of wich I don't remember the name) XD... Well you have the Armageddon in good conditions.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

They see Caraway's Mansion...

Galita: Well *sigh* have a good behaviour in front of them... *stops* I can't go with you, guys
    Trey: Why not?
    Galita: I can't enter there, don't mention I'm here, only Julia knows it, you'll meet there my sister, Clio, Flash knows her... *sigh* I'll be at the city entrance... *walks away*

"Inter Angelus: Gothik Kitten"

Well, uhh...what do I do now x.x? Im a little confused after reading through all the posts since my last post..

- - - - - - - - - -
    Join Aura - Or someone else will!

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

*Is going around the back of the mansion, will be there if/when you see caraway*
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Abraxas (to Galita, sarcastically at the beginning): Well... don't worry. I'll be a nice boy. Thank you for bringing us here. See you later at the city entrance.

Abraxas (to Rufus): OK! I'll remember that! Any suggestions of where to go in FH?

Abraxas (to Dinar): It's strange... for a moment I saw a guy following us since we left the bar. But now I can't see him. Did you notice?

Abraxas (to Flash): Well... what do you think about the sketch and my ideas?