Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1929333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Rol Game Idea! :)

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Jinto looked outside and saw the commotion.
    Jinto: Caraway, something's going on outside. I'm going to take a look.
    Caraway: And I was just about to win......Take care out there.
    Jinto: Don't worry, I shouldn't be too long.

He checks his guns, and walks from the room.
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

Blog Entries

Dyva - *runs lost in Deling City, until she arrives at the Hotel*
    Please can you help me? have you seen a man with red hair, blue eyes...
    Man - Yes, I did indeed... He is now resting downstairs, he is with some injuries...
    Dyva - Thanks... *climb downstairs and see Dinar layed on a couch with his head bleeding* OMG!!! Who did this to you?
    Dinar - I don't know... there were two guys ... and a old guy ... and I woke up here.... I don't remember nothing else....
    Dyva - Omg... we have to warn the others... excuse me, madame, can you do me a favour, go to the Carways Mansion, tell them that Dyva and Dinar are at the hotel.... show them this, *grabs Dinar rings and give to the girl* tell thwm also that we'll join them as soon as we can!
    Girl at the bar - Ok, excuse me I'll be quicly!
    Dyva - *turns to Dinar, knells adn grabs his hands* Oh my lord who did this to you? Come on *help him getting up* I'll take you to the room!

*Upstairs*

Dyva - I'll need medicines to help him recovering!
    Man - We'll provide it soon!

Abraxas: Whoa! Ruby Dragons! This is a great chance to take wonderful pictures... Rufus, I'll be behind you!
    *he runs following Rufus, but stops at the entrance*
    By the way, Julia. Thank you very much for your hospitality! I'll let you know when my painting "Xerampelinae" is finished! Congratulations again for your child!
    *he goes out. More screams and disaster are heard outside*

Flash: What!? Come back here Abraxas! You don't have any experience with this! You gonna get killed!
    *he runs too, following Abraxas*

Julia: Good bye! Take care! *to Crystal* They're make such a lovely couple of guys! Well... leave me your info and we'll make an appointment with my friend as soon as posible. And think what kind of music you want to play.

*Once in the street, they see near the central gate a couple of ruby dragons surrounded by burning trees. A family is trapped under some fallen branches... Jinto passes by.*

Abraxas (to Rufus and Flash): Look that guy running over there! Is the guy that was following us!

rufus to abraxas-well hopefully hell lend us a hand,im going to go help that family.(runs over to burning tree)(slashes two dragons and grabs the family).runs away.

"when u tell people your dreams and visions they'll laugh and think your stupid,but if u hold on to them in the end you will be laughing and theyll be stupid"

thanks to FF7+FF10 gurl 100 for this great sig...

*Abraxas takes pictures of all the action*
    Abraxas: Wow! Well done Rufus!
    You're all mighty!

By the way, how did Rufus "grabed the family"?

Flash: Beware Rufus! Those bastards are very angry now!

*Flash casts Shell on Rufus just after he left the family in a safe spot*
    *One of the Ruby Dragons uses its Breath Weapon over Rufus, making him only 3400 points of damage.*
    *The fire is quickly propagating in the park*

What about Dyva and Dinar? What's happening with them?

oh he grabed the moms hand and then the next person grabed hers and then so on like a hand chain. rufus to flash- ill go check on them.

"when u tell people your dreams and visions they'll laugh and think your stupid,but if u hold on to them in the end you will be laughing and theyll be stupid"

What's Jinto doing now?

Abraxas: Wait Rufus! Do you know where are they? Where we should look for you later? Should we wait here? Damn! You look very wounded!

*Flash casts some "Water" spells to vanish the fire.*
    *Firemen arrive to control the remaining fire and to help the victims.

Fireman leader: You three, control the fire near the sidewalks... you four, take the truck to shower the inner trees. The others, take the people outside the park and far the creatures.

*The smoke can be seen now even from the King's tomb.
    *One of the Ruby Dragons, very angry, follows Rufus trough the air as he runs. The other is approaching Abraxas' back, who is trying to help the scorched people... oh oh.

rufus-yeah dont worry bout it ill be fine im strong like that,just follow me then wouldnt want to leave yall behind.

shumi gspotz: AHHHH!! STUPID RUBY DRAGON! THESE ARE NEW PANTS!!! GAHHH!!!!! *jumps around with flaming pants*
    AHH! I'LL KILL YOU! *triple* *blizzaga 3 times*
    ....*ruby dragon stands only slightly harmed*
    ............. crap. *slowly backs up......sprints away*

Thank you Hysterian!

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Jinto up on the roof.

Jinto: Ruby Dragons? What the hells going on? Ah, well, I did say I was looking for something to do!

He walks to the edge of the roof and spots members of that group he saw earlier trying to save people. A Ruby Dragon appears next to him, but he totally ignores it. It stalks up behind him and breathes in, but Jinto simply sidesteps and allows the Death he had just cast kill the thing.

Jinto: I wonder if it really thought I was that dumb......

He pulls both of his pistols out of their hollesters and begins firing on the Dragons below him.
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

*Jinto finishes one of the dragons with his Death Spell and bullets*
    *The other, that is preparing itself to slash Abraxas' back, is still standing with Jinto's bullets making holes in its skin*

Flash: Abraxas! Look out! You fool, move of its way now!
    *Flash begin running towards him*

Abraxas: Oh! Hello huge creature! *his legs are shaking* Please don't kill me! I'm not a warrior... just an artist! Aaaaagghh!

*Abraxas suddenly remembered Rufus' gift. He pulls out an Ultima spell and throws it to the dragon.
    The beast falls down, dead*

Abraxas: Whoa! This stuff is indeed powrful! I almost pee on my pants!

*Flash arrives and take him by the shoulders*

Flash: Are you nuts? This thing could kill you in just one hit! I don't want to lose you now I found you...
    Abraxas: Oh boy! Don't worry! After what happened in my village I promised I would help anyone in danger if I had the chance... no matter if my life is risked...
    *smiles* But I appreciate your concern, tough guy!
    *Abraxas kisses Flash passionately*

Wounded woman: First a guy running around in underwear and holding burning pants! Now two hunky guys kissing each other on the street! Is this the end of the world? Great Hyne, help us!

rufus- come on u guys u can make out later,but right now theres a dragon war going on hurry follow me.

Blog Entries

I'm STILL ALIVE! lol whta's happening now?!

Kaitou Dark - Dark Mousy Rinoa_Galatea's Avatar

Galita: *runs toward them* I tough you were gonna need some help. Now, where's the action?
    Last edited by Rinoa_Galatea; 10-18-2005 at 01:23 AM.

"Inter Angelus: Gothik Kitten"

shumi GsPoTz: i got new pants, suckas.

*ruby dragon burn pants to a crisp*

shumi GsPoTz: .......okay. THATS IT. YOU ARE SO F**KING DEAD!
    *limit break- slap with giant hands*
    *ruby dragon doesn't even budge*
    shumi GsPoTz: ..............you suck. *runs away really fast with no pants on*

Thank you Hysterian!