Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

That picture looks like fanart to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer21
    sorry sephiroth...my bad...on ur message, it said äctually no thanks etc...u forgot to put a comma...sorry bout that...

but NEways...BREAKING NEWS!!!

BHK's face revealed...but IMO, kinda distorted

there are five members of the organization that appears in KH2 (trailer)...U NOE Y???
    AXEL kills VEXEN in COM!!! wut an ***hole...plus added news...ill just copy and paste *too lazeeeee*

straight from the mouth of kingdomhearts2.net-

Once you defeat Vixen at floor 11 after Twilight Town, Axel kills Vixen. This could explain why there are only 5 members of the "Organization" (unknowns) in Hollow Bastion which we've seen in Kingdom Hearts 2 trailers.

In the game, you fight Ansem (who is not part of Riku's conscious). In the game, you will see Riku and Ansem talking and you see a flash from Ansem and it shows him gaining his red enigma clothing, which is probably done so people do not know it is him, but it can be seen that Riku and Ansem are sided together.

The new character, "Namine" is trying to replace Kairi in Sora's memories so Sora forgets his promise made with Kairi. If Sora does forget his promises, he cannot continue forward in his journey, which is exactly what the Organization wants. Namine also knows a lot about Castle Oblivion, since she shows Sora to the room seen in his ending.

There are two Riku's in Chain of Memories. One Riku is the one who says things like "I won't let you get close to Namine!", while the other is the real Riku. It is not known who the other Riku is but it is known that you have to fight him numerous times in "Reverse Rebirth" mode.

While there are 2 Riku's, there are possibly 2 Namine's from what was able to be gathered.

The last boss in the game is Marlusha which is the leader of the Organization. When fighting him in his first form, you can hear background music of "Deep Dive" playing. In the 2nd form, he battles you while riding on a white creature-robot, similar to that of one seen in the KH2 trailers.

The ending of the game features Sora talking to Namine, and Sora walks into a room with a 'huge flower thing' in the middle of it. As Sora walks up onto it, his Oathkeeper Keychain starts to glow. The "petals" of the "flower" wrap up around Sora, at which point he closes his eyes and enters into a trance. Light begins surrounding him, and this is the beginning of Kingdom Hearts 2. This is part in KH2 trailers when you see Sora in his old clothes.

In Riku's "Reverse Rebirth" mode, after beating it, the following picture is said to be seen of the blonde haired kid at Twilight Town:

It's alright it was my fought I forgot the comma. Also were do you all see these trailers I can't find them the ones at Gametrailers.com don't seem to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch!
    That picture looks like fanart to me.
    nope its a real pic...i beat reverse rebirth and it showed the camera zoming towards BHK on the tower...

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Do you already have the game or something?

i played the rom to see how the gameplay works....its fun, but the bosses and the members of the organization are dead hard...like hades or vexen\

My Anti-Drug

i have a picture of mulan world so like wel.. i think most of them are the same cause i have seen pics, i just think some new chars have been intored
    Member of the KH Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by kaizer21
    i played the rom to see how the gameplay works....its fun, but the bosses and the members of the organization are dead hard...like hades or vexen\
    Dude how in the world did you get your hands on it?!?!

my friend is a game tester and he said u can die and go to heaven or hell, or hadies as it's called in the game. you can also find someone in hadies all chained up who will join ur team from the first game named...hahahahha guess if you dare

Quote Originally Posted by J@k35000
    my friend is a game tester and he said u can die and go to heaven or hell, or hadies as it's called in the game. you can also find someone in hadies all chained up who will join ur team from the first game named...hahahahha guess if you dare
    Uuummm Cloud?

too bad so sad, ur wrong Seperoth, do you see my obious hint

how can u die and go to a different part in the game? dont you get that game over thing and have to continue where u get killed?

My Anti-Drug

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

Think about it. Multiple storylines, perchance? I dunno, just one thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth.
    Dude how in the world did you get your hands on it?!?!
    i dont think im allowed to reveal info bout that...but just search google for a site...i mean the jap. rom is everywhere (that's wut i played...didn't get the plot though )

My Anti-Drug

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth
    The red haired guy is called the Red Enigma I think he resembles Ansem could this be a long lost son?
    The red haired unknown is called Axel. Your thinking about the red bandaged unknown who has been nicknamed the crimson unknown. I don't think its ansems son either. Its more likely to be Ansem himself (At least that whats been guessed by most sites).

Quote Originally Posted by J@k35000
    too bad so sad, ur wrong Seperoth, do you see my obious hint
    D'oh duh it was so OBVIOUS it's Sephiroth isn't he ISN'T HE!!?!?!?