Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mulan and other worlds are in KH2

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    The red haired unknown is called Axel. Your thinking about the red bandaged unknown who has been nicknamed the crimson unknown. I don't think its ansems son either. Its more likely to be Ansem himself (At least that whats been guessed by most sites).
    im almost positive that RCU is Ansem

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

I just recently saw the RCU as well I think it is Ansem as well.

congrats, the other charter is Lord Sephiroth who you can (but it's a roayl pain in the ass) get in kh1. go to the forum for cloud on ur team!!!? is it true? for more details. but you can get him, and for kaizar21, you don't get the game over, but they might let u, i don't know about that... but it's supposed to be hard to go to hell, you can't help donald or goffy in any way, which includes killing a guy their trying to kill. and the rcu is most likely ansum in a past life that was stronger and he was brough back as him.

Quote Originally Posted by J@k35000
    congrats, the other charter is Lord Sephiroth who you can (but it's a roayl pain in the ass) get in kh1. go to the forum for cloud on ur team!!!? is it true? for more details. but you can get him, and for kaizar21, you don't get the game over, but they might let u, i don't know about that... but it's supposed to be hard to go to hell, you can't help donald or goffy in any way, which includes killing a guy their trying to kill. and the rcu is most likely ansum in a past life that was stronger and he was brough back as him.

I feel like an idiot for saying Cloud. Although I'm insanely happy Sephiroth is avaiable to have in your party and I would love to use Drive on him!

What is this drive thing u all keep talking about?

i think drive is when u fill it up to a certain number, u get to use a certain ability...from wut i heard, say u get a "3" on the drive meter u get an ability called...say for example, "goofy's revenge", u unleish it if u choose

My Anti-Drug

u cant get sephiroth in kh1 in ur party...that is wut ur saying rite?

My Anti-Drug

Articles
    Blog Entries

why do all these people have rumours and guesses about the cu. Why is it so hard to believe that its just ansem. It wouldn't be him in a past life because people don't look like they are in this life in the past (or people would never die-metophrically speaking-).

I don't think it's an Ansem from the past that's too cheesy the whole time travel thing is overdone and all.

i read on kingdomhearts2.net sumwere that RCU is a clone of ansem and used to throw Sora and the group off...but the RCU in the KH2 trailer is indeed Ansem...how i noe that is in COM, the journal entry for the RCU (remember the biographies?) said his/her name is DES. That person was created to throw Riku and Sora (and us perhaps) off

My Anti-Drug

I would like to say I screwed up about the Red Enigma they said Ansem is the Red Enigma. I think....

Articles
    Blog Entries

no biggie. It took me weeks of scouting websites to find info on this stuff and i think its important to 'educate' as many KH fans as possible. Also you shouldn't double post. Just use the edit option.

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    no biggie. It took me weeks of scouting websites to find info on this stuff and i think its important to 'educate' as many KH fans as possible. Also you shouldn't double post. Just use the edit option.

Hm? Oh that was a bug in the forums or something I'll erase that post now. Also I too like informing the public about everything as well. I just didn't want others thinking something is true but it's in fact incorrect.

MY EYES!!!! THEY BURN!!!

Please, for the love of God, mark your spoilers!!