Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mulan and other worlds are in KH2

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I kinda thought that the thread's title would suggest spoilers though.

Articles
    Blog Entries

They're not spoilers as they havn't really happened yet. They're more like speculations.

I probably should've said there would be spoilers because maybe people want it to be a surprise I understand I should've added (SPOILERS!) to the title sorry.

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

FYI- none of the Disney villians have died, because they're all gonna be back in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories- so it's definitely possible that you can return to Halloween Town in KH2 also. Don't think Oogie Boogie dies so easily... muhahahahaha! (He's already dead anyway) :skull7:

Oh- and all this stuff ya'll are talking about- this thread was started as stating what's been confirmed and now its all gone back to rumor again... Ugh... :skull5:
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

All my threads end up being locked automatically (but that's my fault) or they're short questions or they get to be like chatrooms and off-topic so how about this;

This thread will be for confirmed and rumored worlds in KH2 and KH:COM and any other pics, news or anything of the sort.

Speaking of rumors there as been rumors of a Jungle Book world. The Tarzan world gone Bare Asesities (I spelled that wrong but I hope you know what I'm saying).

FFXIV Character

I believe it's actually "bear necessities" ... not to be nitpicky or anything...

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MateriaBladeVII
    FYI- none of the Disney villians have died, because they're all gonna be back in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories- so it's definitely possible that you can return to Halloween Town in KH2 also. Don't think Oogie Boogie dies so easily... muhahahahaha! (He's already dead anyway) :skull7:

Oh- and all this stuff ya'll are talking about- this thread was started as stating what's been confirmed and now its all gone back to rumor again... Ugh... :skull5:
    I'd like to clear out a few things. I have been playing KH: Chain of Memories, and here's what I've understood about the game (I can't read Japanese so I can't follow the story too well, though):

*KH, KH COM AND POSSIBLE KH2 SPOILERS!*

As far as I've understood, the worlds and Disney villains are NOT back. Instead, Sora walks through various floors in a dark castle that has something to do with memories. Every time Sora goes up one floor, he'll have a memory sequence where you revisit the events that happened in KH. The perspective and some minor details are slightly different, for example I went to Agrabah before Wonderland, Alice doesn't get kidnapped by the Heartless, Cloud will join your party after the Coliseum (as a summon, I guess, since he's not in the same card list as Donald and Goofy, but he's on the same list with Simba, Genie and Dumbo), Pinocchio is trapped in Monstro along with Geppetto etc, but the same events from KH will still happen. I'll play the game some more, but I've read somewhere that the leader of the Unknown will be revealed in KH: CoM. If the Red-Caped Man is indeed the leader of the Unknown, his identity will be told to me by the time I've beat the game.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Wow that's interesting a castle with flashback sequences that's pretty cool! Don't worry about being nit picky around me too much I perfer to be corrected instead of thinking something wrong or my best guess. I only get angry about that when in a bad mood but then I get pissed off about everything.

i hate thatthe fact that so many rumours have been speading around that are obviously not true. u cant get sephi in KH1. im also annoyed by the fact that so many people have been saying that RCU is Ansem. kingdomhearts2.net have confirmed that RCU is named 'Dis'. It is not confirmed that Dis is working for the Order. so far, he has only appeared to help Riku and guide him through the basements of the Oblivion CAstle.

Here is some added info from the site:

- The reason Namine is seemingly working for The Order is because of possibly the leader of The Order, Marlusha has forced her into it. Namine is the one who is directly trying to get Sora to forget about Kairi and his past memories which are The Order's motives.

- Dis [the person who disguises himself as Ansem] is the red cloaked man who guides Riku through Castle Oblivion when you play Reverse Rebirth mode. In the end, this Dis character also leads Riku into choosing the path he wishes to take at the crossroads. It seems that Dis is actually just Ansem's silhouette.

- The real Ansem appears when Lexus dies at the final battle of Reverse Rebirth.

- As we've seen in the KH2 trailers, Dis is seen speaking with an unknown and it could be that the Unknown Dis is speaking to is betraying The Order.

- Some people have gotten Riku's role in Chain of Memories a tadbit confused. Riku is not in any way or shape or form working for The Order in Reverse Rebirth mode. Like Sora, Riku is completely against them. In similarity, Dis (the name of the red bandaged person that we see) has not showed any sign of working with The Order either, but it can't be ruled out that he is not.

Parts about where Ansem and Dis fit in into all of this are still kind of cloudy.

Fate has brought them together...Destiny's about to take them apart

|K|I|N|G|D|O|M| |H|E|A|R|T|S| |2|
    My Anti-Drug

kewl, K21. I was hoping that Riku doesn't go bad because he was one of my fav. characters in KH
    Can't think of a sig.

about the G4TTV channel comment, in most areas its a "extra channel" and you have to get "extended cable" to get it, just to let you know

PS: Kingdom Hearts sucks
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaKnightGrover

PS: Kingdom Hearts sucks
    Then why post here?

I just posted here to reply to the channel comment -.-

PS: Kingdom Hearts Sucks
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Articles
    Blog Entries

why were you looking in the kh thread then? If you don't like Kingdom hearts then stop parading it around the place where kh fans like to talk about what they know about a GOOD game. If you wan't to pick fights go to a boxing gym and leave it out of here.

I agree w/ EE, if you don't like KH then don't post here and spare us your comments of hatred.
    Can't think of a sig.