Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Mulan and other worlds are in KH2

I Sephiroth. creator of this thread ban thee, UltimaKnightGrover, from this thread FOREVER!!!!!!!!

On another note I know it's 2 days late but I want to celebrate the release of...

KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMOIRES IS OUT!!! w00t!

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

I don't think you can actually ban him. Plus, it's impolite.

KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMOIRES IS OUT!!! w00t
    :rock:

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai
    I don't think you can actually ban him. Plus, it's impolite.
    I know I was just messing around but later I realized later it was an irrational thing to do I'm so ashamed

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

3 months till CoM here... and it'll probably get delayed even more. ;__; Ooh I can't wait though.
    rawr

Quote Originally Posted by Xander
    3 months till CoM here... and it'll probably get delayed even more. ;__; Ooh I can't wait though.
    Where do you live? Europe?

FFXIV Character

Her location says UK. United Kingdom. England, Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland. Take your pick.

$&*$^! Damn I've been making an ass out of myself all day!! I keep missing the obivious and misunderstanding the most simple requests and questions!!!!!!! I'm having such an off day

FFXIV Character

Don't worry 'bout it. We all have those days.

Has anyone heard anything else new 'bout KH2? 'cause I certainly can't find anything.

I have some more stuff I have the names of new Heartless sadly I only have the names no descriptions

Door
    Jouster
    Warrior
    Guard
    Flower
    Bee
    Samurai
    Gushion
    Klaxon

Also I have Ansem Reports XI-XIII I don't think appear in the U.S KH1 but anyway:

Ansem Report XI

In opening the door that stores a world's heart, the wall around the world is broken down. We see this as a shooting star. Through this, I have been able to understand the reason why the material known as Gummi Blocks has the ability to allow travel to other worlds.

The cause of a world's wall collapsing is the appearence of the Heartless, but finding a world's door takes time and robbing a world of it's heart is a similar case.

If the door has been closed by the key known as the Keyblade appears in this world. I must take measures to do something.

Supposing that there is a close realtionship between the Princessess and the Keyblade, it seems likely that they will resonate with each other... I have chosen one special girl. I do not know if she possesses a power like the princesses. But there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the one holding the key...

I shall send her off off to the ocean of other worlds.

( I bet this "girl" is Kairi!)

Ansem Report XII

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless but there is no sign of such transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side (Sora I am your father! ), which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report) There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
    The world of darkness.
    The world of light.
    And, the world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

Ansem Report XIII

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are seperate, and the soul remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish? (Sephiroth.: I think the body perishes and the soul becomes the Heartless since the heart and soul are seperate then the soul becomes a Heartless ands the heart returns to wherever it came from henceforce the name Heartless)

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears. (Sephiroth.: is he right or am I right? hmmmmm.)

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless that exist here?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a "you" other than yourself existing elsewhere (Sephiroth.:could Sora's other him be the blonde haired kid and maybe the Red Enigma or the Unknown or something could be the other Ansem!) .

An existence neither of darkness nor of light. An in-between. Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who berudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved. The realtionship between the heart and the fresh is a complex one. But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent. Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Sephiroth.: Maybe the white creatures or the "Dusk" I believe they're called are, the in a sense, the Heartless of the light side wht you fight I don't know maybe our questions and speculations will be answered soon enough.....
    I have this thing you see in the End of the World level that it appears to be an announcement of the Heartless and their goal. Who wrote it? That's a mystery. What does it mean? Who knows? I'm trying to figure it out now. Here's the tale:

Heartless Creed

Ones born of the heart and darkness, devoid of hearts, ravage all worlds and bring desolation. Seize all hearts and consummate the great hearts. All hearts to be one, one heart to encompass all.

Realize the destiny:
    The realm of Kingdom Hearts.
    The great darkness sealed with the great heart.

Progeny of darkness, come back to the eternal darkness.

For the heart of light shall unseal the path.
    7 hearts, one keyhole, one key to the door.
    The door of darkness, tied by two keys.The door of darkneess to seal the light.

None but shadows pass, returning to the darkness.
    Ones born of the heart and darkness hunger for every heart until the dark door opens.
    Last edited by Ryth; 12-25-2004 at 12:36 AM.

personally, i think kuja from FFIX should make an appearance. id like to see characters from FFIX in it (as its my favourite FF). Id also like to see chrono cross characters, but im fully aware thats never going to happen
    "I think good and evil are names for things people do, not labels for who they are" - His Dark Materials

Quote Originally Posted by iluvpenelo
    personally, i think kuja from FFIX should make an appearance. id like to see characters from FFIX in it (as its my favourite FF). Id also like to see chrono cross characters, but im fully aware thats never going to happen
    Sadly that's true . Oh well.

id like to see serge and kid(zeal) together again. they were an awesome team! Id also love alexandria to be a world in KH2. we could check up on zidane and garnet make sure they're still living happily ever after. Id prefer to see some FF worlds rather than just characters. how kool would it be to guide sora around midgar/balamb garden/alexandria eh??
    "I think good and evil are names for things people do, not labels for who they are" - His Dark Materials

FFXIV Character

I wasn't overly fond of Kid, but seeing Serge might be cool. Lynx would be even beter though. He was my favourite of them all.

it would be kool if the circle of villains, (y'know, in KH1 it was Maleficent, ursela, hades, oogie boogie etc.) in KH2 was Kefka, Sephiroth, edel, kuja, seymour and lynx. ultimate evil!........well, maybe not kefka, he probably wouldnt be as popular as the others