Thread: Photography?

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Default Photography?

hey, just wondering if Artistic photography was an acceptable post in here. Seems to be mostly writing or traditional art (Writing i'm moderately decent at, in an odd sort of way, but i'm way too critical of my own work. I just can't get my viewpoints across with traditional art)

I'd love to get some constructive criticism and such on my stuff, but i really don't want to deal with "Photography is what people do when they can't draw." kind of bias i've run into way too often. just thoguht i'd check on the general concensus before i started putting things this way.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Default Re: Photography?

It's been posted before without objections. Photography is still art. Go for it.

Photography is art!

I'd love to get some constructive criticism and such on my stuff, but i really don't want to deal with "Photography is what people do when they can't draw." kind of bias i've run into way too often. just thoguht i'd check on the general concensus before i started putting things this way.
    Well thats just them!

I'd say a photo is more cooler then a stupid anime drawn picture, aye.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Werd, guess i better get to scanning and hosting some (I'm more into traditional darkroom work than digital at this point, though i DO enjoy me some photoshop...)

Hope you're pleased by the results!

Hell yeah photography is ok! Cid himself even posted some. Id love to see your pictures, so post them!