Thread: When the free Trial ends...?

Default When the free Trial ends...?

My month free trial ended but I see that i'm still able to play...
    and SE didn't ask me if I want to pay or not so what it pays automaticlly??
    and how do I delete it if it does??
    please help
    Member of the KH Trinity

A journey which spans across many familiar worlds to find friends, hope, and answers...

You needed to specify a payment method when you signed up intially, sooooooo....

I believe you really already know the answer to this one. Yes, you're going to get charged on whatever credit card you provided for the 2nd month. Cancel before you next billing cycle if you want to avoid this. The game will still be playable until the end of that month afterwards.

It is impossible to sign up without a complicated procedure consisting of several forms to give them a credit card number, expiration date, and all of the information relating to it. I don't know how you got through this process without knowing... That's uh.. Pretty impossible. Whatever credit card you used will get charged, just like was said.

To cancel you need to manually delete your content IDs. It's a pretty simple process on the playonline viewer.

So all i need to do is delete my PlayOnline viewer ID?
    Member of the KH Trinity

A journey which spans across many familiar worlds to find friends, hope, and answers...

Just cancle everything.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Ok I went to content ID and deleted it and then i went to the login screen and deleted my member ID is thta will do it?
    Member of the KH Trinity

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

It might be easier to just call Square Enix to make sure there are no charges made.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

Blog Entries

I hate that you have to pay for playing a game...that's already so expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    I hate that you have to pay for playing a game...that's already so expensive

Then say hello to a game with no improvements, lots of server downtime, hackers, alot more botters, no expansions, and lots of people that are rude to one another! Theres probably no GMs even or anything of that sort and soon there will be so many hacks and such a flawed economy in the game its no longer fun. I love that, dont you?

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

no expansions
    what do you call rise of the zilart and chains of promathia? expensive doughnuts?

and lots of people that are rude to one another!
    okay, you have this one... but the good outnumbers the bad

Theres probably no GMs even or anything of that sort
    there are GMs in FFXI
    I have some confessions to make:

I like the Final Fantasy Legends series.

*is hit with rocks*

...Also, I enjoyed Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

*is hit with larger rocks*

Quote Originally Posted by Msilver
    what do you call rise of the zilart and chains of promathia? expensive doughnuts?

okay, you have this one... but the good outnumbers the bad

there are GMs in FFXI
    Read threads more carefully you fool. He was refering to a MMORPG that would be free... a hypothetical situation if you will - as he quoted Chris' post.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Indeed, master Lionx and Master Omecele do know what they are talking about.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    Read threads more carefully you fool. He was refering to a MMORPG that would be free... a hypothetical situation if you will - as he quoted Chris' post.
    >_>;;

/slap < me >
    I have some confessions to make:

I like the Final Fantasy Legends series.

*is hit with rocks*

...Also, I enjoyed Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

*is hit with larger rocks*

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

I could sure go for some expensive doughnuts right about now......

Getting back on topic though, I like that you only have to give payment info once. Using my PS2 to enter that stuff is so awkward and I'd prefer not to do it again. They do mention all this stuff in the contracts and agreements. There's a lot to those, I know, but it's good to read these things before you sign them. There's some fairly creepy stuff, but in context, it makes a lot of sense. For example, when they talk about terminating your account with no reason or refund, it brings to mind the recent events of Star Wars: Galaxies, but Squenix is already garnering a much better track record than SOE (not that that's saying much....). I mean, think about it. If some guy is running around blatantly exploiting some newly discovered bug, they have to get him off of there FAST. Or let's say someone steps out of line and starts /shout-ing racial epithets all over the place. Maybe he should get a talking to by one of the higher ups. Let's say he's been doing this for a week. He doesn't DESERVE to get his money back at that point. Really, they just wanted the power to be jerks so that they wouldn't have to be.