Thread: Blitzball questions and advice...(not about tournament!)

Default Blitzball questions and advice...(not about tournament!)

well, thanks to Mo-Nercy and super delete's advise, I won the blitzball tourny...well, that got me motivated to get wakka's attack reels and his other overdrives. well I need some advice please:

heres my team setup:
    Wedge,
    tidus,
    letty,
    Jassu,
    biggs, and
    keepa
    in respective positions.

I'm at the djose highroad and I CAN run back to luca to get those 2 people I heard about that should replace keepa as goalie and someone else. well, what do you think of my team? plz post your thoughts.

also, heres the main questions:
    1.Should I get wakka and sign him?
    2.HOW in the **** do I beat the al bhed and their ultimate team?
    3. Should I reset data and sign biggs, wedge, and those other guys and try for the attack reels again? (lost once to the al bhed, got consolation prize. OR should I just keep playing till another tourney pops up?

well, theres some questions for now, I'll have some later. But plz, post your thoughts and give me any advise yo feel I need. Thanks

Here is some of advise and they reli work for me.... I dunno know if u have done that yet or not so i will put tis in spoiler just in case. (SPOILER)during ur trip to ur first blitzball competition, u were once on the ship..... take tidus around and chat wif all the people. Make sure u dont go back down stair or u will be force to sleep. After a while u will encounter the Goers and story goes on..blah blah blah. Then u go to the deck up front and u will be able see a bliztball which will re fresh ur memory about Tidus father. The mini game then starts. U have to complete the task first time to get the skill(Jecht Shot) make sure u save it in case u mass it up. The jecht shot will help a lot in the first few rounds of ur games.

I wouldn't suggest signing up Wakka in ur team b/c u have a better person to choose....Brother. U need some money to hire him.. but u will never regret it. If I were u, put Brother and Tidus up for attack. Brother is very quick so u will need him. But later on u can change him back to defense because he is a defender. try to Hire Rin as a center if u can. these are only my suggestion. I am quite sure u can been the Al bhed team wif brother, he is awesome!!!!!

If u wnt to hire Wedges and Biggs, it is not too much of a big deal but I got my team pretty F**king awesome if this team.

Brother,
    Tidus,
    Rin,
    Jassu,
    letty,
    Keeper.

mind u, u can find a better keeper for ur team and u have to do it quick. Her name is Miyu...I think u will find her somewhere near moonflow need to port. She is the best keeper in Spira.

hope tis help and good luck and get blitz!!!!!

This should help. It's a list of all the good players at the respective level.

Lv. 1-30
    LF: Tidus / Wakka
    RF: Vilucha / Linna / Shaami / Wedge / Eigaar / Blappa
    MF: Kiyuri / Svanda / Brother / Berrik / Rin
    LD: Ropp / Judda / Lakkam / Doram
    RD: Kyou / Zalitz / Naida / Balgerda
    GL: Nimrook / Durren / Jumal / Yuma Guado / Miyu

Lv. 31-60
    LF: Tidus / Wakka
    RF: Vilucha / Argai Ronso / Basik Ronso / Linna / Shaami
    MF: Kiyuri / Svanda / Brother / Berrik / Tatts
    LD: Ropp
    RD: Judda / Irga Ronso / Linna / Naida / Wedge
    GL: Nimrook / Yuma Guado

Lv. 61-90
    LF: Tidus / Wakka / Nedus
    RF: Vilucha / Argai Ronso / Basik Ronso / Linna / Shaami / Larbeight / Isken
    MF: Vuroja / Kiyuri / Linna / Mifurey / Svanda / Nav Guado
    RD: Kulukan / Judda / Irga Ronso / Nav Guado
    GL: Nimrook / Nizarut

Lv. 91-99
    LF: Tidus / Wakka / Nedus
    RF: Vilucha / Larbeight / Isken / Shaami / Linna
    MF: Vuroja / Kiyuri / Linna / Mifurey / Svanda
    RD: Kulukan / Judda / Irga Ronso / Nav Guado
    GL: Nimrook / Wedge

Blog Entries

Couldn't you have included this in your other thread?

there was a picture here

All I know is, Nav Guado + Sleep Pass = destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus
    Couldn't you have included this in your other thread?

>.>...err....maybe? but wheres the fun in that?

thks darkness, printing that list out and making sure I have them!

i wonder how to get Durren. He's good and any of u guys know where is he??? I've been looking for him
    Game is a part of life