Thread: Muck-up Day.

Default Muck-up Day.

So it's my last day of highschool tomorrow, the day known as 'muck-up day'. The teachers are restricting everything so we don't act stupid and destroy their school. Anyways, what was some funny stuff that any of you guys or guys at your school have done?

We're all just planning to get drunk and act stupid... but that sounds so boring. Only thing we can do, or else they won't let us do our exams at the school.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    Anyways, what was some funny stuff that any of you guys or guys at your school have done?
    I studied hard for the exams and did well. Then I went to university and wasted the last four years of my life. Now that's funny!

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    The last day is always the funnest. I remember one year when people in my grade went to the office and messed with the intercom to the room that I was in, and pretended to be God while talking to the teacher. It was funny, that teacher is funny, so it was all good. Whoo!

Blog Entries

I umm go drunk

On the last day we did the classic things (loo paper in the halls, lard on the door handles, wore silly clothes (slightly more effective when you have a uniform)) but one thing we did which I'm quite proud of is we put a tape player in one of the lockers in the back of our classroom and set it on a timer. Half way through 'The Demon's' lesson (EVIL teacher) it went off and there came this little voice from the back of the classroom.

"Hey guys, this isn't funny anymore. Come on guys let me out. Guys. Guys?"

This continued for a minute or so before person began to hum and sing. It was soooo funny. the teacher was looking for the voice for ages, but couldn't get to it becasue the locker was locked! We got a friend whoes quite good at voices to do the recording so you couldn't tell who it was.

Got to do that again some day.

Our school doesnt do anything interesting really. Just a couple of eggings, iodine on the bannisters. Kipper in the libary. The usual.

What I wanna do, and what someone here posted a year or two ago is get two farm yard animals, preferably pigs, and paint the numbers 1 and 3 on their sides. Then release them in school. Everyone will then be searching for Pig number 2 for ages.

What one of the schools near me does is tell the kids that term finishes on say, Thursday so they plan their muckup day for then, and on wednesday just say 'ok, thats it, don't bother coming back tomorrow.' Volia. Problem solved.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

Blog Entries

Unfortuantely, the headmaster has forced us to tone down the muck ups in future years (because a few years ago, someone took out a student from the adjacent girls school with a water bomb) so this time next year, we're not sure what we should do.

At my school, the year 12s usually edit the daily notices and send them around the school poking fun at teachers etc. Especially the headmaster. The hook on his left hand makes him susceptable to every pirate joke in the book.

Good luck on the HSC, Omecle.

My school didn't do anything we just relaxed on the field with our friends and had a good time because it would be the last time we'd all be together at the same, time towards the end of the day we had a few wrestling matches nothing worth mentioning.

Someone needs to hang a sheep head somewhere...

"Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip."
    By Sephiroths Clone