Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: who is ur fav ff7 character???

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dragon
    apart from the 0bvious being cloud and sephiroth i would say my favourite character would be Rufus i just think he's cool and has a lot of charisma he's the best villain apart from sephiroth :megaman:
    I think hes the best villain including sephrioth
    Aeris is one of my faves too.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Tifa probably I really liked her personality and attitude, her chirpyness, and how she cared for Cloud. And she was a pretty awesome fighter too.
    rawr

Hmmm. Kinda tough, but... Reno. I love those Turks. ^_^

And Tifa would have to be my favorite girl. She's the most relatable for me.

Feena, The Goddess of Ys TifaLockhart7's Avatar

I like all the final fantasy 7 characters but the only one i dislike (A LOT) is Aeris.

Cloud, Tifa, and Red XIII.

Right I'm sure you can pretty much guess who's my favourite :P, Yes I like Reno. I love his attitude towards working for ShinRa and basically lives a pretty unorganised life. He decides what he does and he takes pride in it. hence taking the day off in wutai, and telling Elena, that ShinRa's pretty much done for so they run away from Cloud and the gang. Plus his look is really self-explanitory. His cheekyness just tops it all off
    I'll figure it out later...

I suppose my personal fave would have to be.....oooo too tough, maybe if it could be a summon, the original Bahamut would kick everyones ass, but a true character just might be Cid, cause he curses alot in filtered Engrish and he has the coolest level 4 Limit Break, I'm sorry, Omnislash just doesnt look all that cool...but Chaos, now THATS a cool Limit Break...
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

Cloud was a total hardass. Zack was cool, I liked Zack. Too bad, he wasn't around very long.
    I also like Vincent and Rufus. I once considered making a fighting game that featured Rufus. It was a lame idea.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I have many favorites...

The Turks, Zack, Cid, Ruby WEAPON and Cait Sith.

And of course, best female character would be Tifa, as she has the biggest boobs.

mine wud b.............................Aeris - the short lived angel
    Making a slow come back since 2008

Feena, The Goddess of Ys TifaLockhart7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Cloud was a total hardass. Zack was cool, I liked Zack. Too bad, he wasn't around very long.
    I also like Vincent and Rufus. I once considered making a fighting game that featured Rufus. It was a lame idea.
    do u know about a secret in the game to see y cloud decided to become a mercenary? after u find the true cloud (the lifestream) go to the shinra mansion and head towards the library in the basement. then u'll b in a different scene

:temigi: :tehidari:
    :kaohappy2 Hey, I'm Feena, nice to meet'cha!!! :kaohappy2
    Thx to Raven Nox for the siggy!

Sephiroth and Vincent, can you tell?
    Signature removed for exceeding the pixel height limit of 250 pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by TifaLockhart7
    do u know about a secret in the game to see y cloud decided to become a mercenary?
    That's cute Tifa, but yes. The only reason I like Zack (besides being similar to him in appearance) is because I've already witnessed that scene . . . every time I've been through the game.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Aeris.
    It is better for you to die in hope than to live in despair.
    Let me be your liberator.

Cloud & Vincent all the way!!!!!