Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: who is ur fav ff7 character???

Sorry about that, the thread is up now

My favorite character is Aeris Gainsborough. Aeris has a great personality and is the nicest character. Aeris and Cloud make a cute couple. I really like how Aeris brings out Cloud's personality and cheers him up. Aeris has helped out so many people and risked her life to protect the planet. Aeris is one of my favorite video game characters.

I hate Aeris.nuff said.
    PEACE
    and
    LOVE

okay i didn't say it months ago... I like Sephiroth and vincent but mostly sephiroth.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Leene
    I hate Aeris.nuff said.
    From the title, this is a "Who is your favorite character?" thread, not "What characters do you hate?" thread...

I like most everyone, so it's difficult to decide...but I have to say Barret cause he's sexy.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Hmm.. my favorite character is probably Vincent or Aeris.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    Hmm.. my favorite character is probably Vincent or Aeris.
    Vincent was my favorite, until I fought the materia keeper and I used his limit break, then he kept using that fire attack and hgealing him.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Use him all throughout Nibel until he gets his lvl2 limit break. This shouldn't take too long as, when he uses his fire limit break, he'll beat all the enemies, so his count should be pretty close to where it needs to be when you get to Materia Keeper after exploring everywhere, too. Just a few more battles oughta do it. Set his limit level to 2, and then Vincent will not heal the Materia Keeper, and then you'll like him again.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vincent is cool

For some reason dark guys with red clothes just are cool. *Shrugs*

Thumbs up Sephiroth and Vincent

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forum.

Sephiroth and Vincent are by far my favorites.

Sephiroth is by far the coolest villain in ANY game. His clothes are cool. That big sword is sweet. And come on, his music was even good. One-winged angel is an awesome song!

Vincent was cool because he had a sweet fighting style. Not to mention he was so mysterious. You learn more about him all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad24
    You learn more about [Vincent] all the time.
    I thought the opposite was true, almost!

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    For some reason dark guys with red clothes just are cool.
    *gets red clothes to put on while getting ready for his date with Rubah*

Vincent is the best FFVII character!!!

:magus:

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris 1 Gainsborough
    My favorite character is Aeris Gainsborough. Aeris has a great personality and is the nicest character. Aeris and Cloud make a cute couple. I really like how Aeris brings out Cloud's personality and cheers him up. Aeris has helped out so many people and risked her life to protect the planet. Aeris is one of my favorite video game characters.
    Sucks that she winds up dead, isn't it? So far, I know what 2 of the characters do at her funeral. RedXIII howls, and Yuffie cries on Cloud's shoulder.

My favorite and by far the best Final Fantasy 7 character is Vincent. Dark and Mysterious he will destroy you at the drop of a hat. His Ultimate weapon his awsome, for those of you who don't know the strength of his weapon is based on how many enemies he has killed. By far the best character, and to prove that, have you heard of a little game called Dirge of Cerberus? What other character has a game based solely on them?

I'd have to say Cloud, Sephiroth, and Zack... I'm a sucker for big swords :P, and seeing that Buster and Sephs Mausmune are like the Trademark FF swords, you gotta love em.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]