Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When is FFAC Coming 2 the US

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    What is a PSP?
    Playstation Portable

Sony's answer to portable gaming.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Yuna
    Funny...I heard the release date was in December of 2004, but I guess that was for Japan. Anyway. a lot of good things are coming out this next year--a lot! It's worth the wait I suppose, dubbing is hard work. But we can always count on amazon and ebay, right?

I wish it was -sniffle- Though you are right about some very good things coming out this next year. n_n Kingdom Hearts 2 and FF7 AC Though we'll just have to wait...

blah
    Last edited by Ayamaoko; 11-01-2004 at 09:24 AM.
    My webcomic Beloved

My Deviantart Account

For info on a commission from me please view my signature in my Deviantart account. Thank you~

PSP is out in Japan right now for about..*converts yen into dollars* $186. It came out last week.

Remember, the things in parenthesis are (not) important.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those who can countand those who can't.

i heard it was comming out in the summer of 2005. i cant wait. when i heard there was going to be a ff7-2 i went right out and bout the game so i could play it. i thought it wouldnt be all that great, but boy was i wrong!

ummm...i think it's comeing out in the late fall or early winter of 2005. at least that's the info i got. if any up dates on the release date comes i'll up date you guys. hopefully i'll hear about it. oh and from what i've heard dirge of cerebus is comeing out in the ate fall or early winter of 2005 as well. but most likely probably erly in 2006 or late in 2005.

Seeing how progress is going for AC...probably not for Early Next Year...they got so many trailors roaming around the net it's bound to come out in HOPEFULLY in a few months.
    Oh, and, yeah...lots of good things coming out next year. Including Final Fantasy XII...I recently went to Best Buy to see if the new KH was there for game boy, but I picked up a catalog and they had a page of FF XII...saying they're expecting the "TARGET DATE" to be for February of Next Year....WHOPPIE! lol

I heard that the movie was only 24 min or 47 min something like that but omg that is soo short but will be worth my time and money -grins-

^^^check your sources...if you go to the official square-enix site...it says itself it runs over 70 minutes...still seems kinda short to me too, even 70 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomKid
    ^^^check your sources...if you go to the official square-enix site...it says itself it runs over 70 minutes...still seems kinda short to me too, even 70 minutes
    Well Even though it is short it will still be very good n_n much better Then Spirits Within...though that movie did sux a lot but there was still some lil good things about it... O well just have to wait and see...

Permanently Out to Lunch Cloud_Strider's Avatar

FF:AC

The length of Advent Children has been confirmed to be around 70mins long, and also, rumors have said that Cloud is suffering from the Star-Scar Syndrome, a plague apparently hitting humans.
    Cloud also appears to be a loner in the movie, but to assure you, ALL PRINCIPAL CHARACTERS FROM THE GAME ARE in the movie, ie: Red XIII, Cid, Yuffie...etc... VINCENT... If you have any questions about AC, please go to www.eyesonac.com or email me at koreo.strife@gmail.com or add me to msn, coors_the_silver_bullet@msn.com
    "...Cloud, I'll be your matchmaker, preacher...I'll do whatever you want me to. Just call me when it all happens! Thank you for believing me, knowing I was a spy. This is the final, final farewell!"
    --Cait Sith, Temple of the Ancients
    Proudly a part of #eoff and RedLotus

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud_Strider
    The length of Advent Children has been confirmed to be around 70mins long, and also, rumors have said that Cloud is suffering from the Star-Scar Syndrome, a plague apparently hitting humans.
    Cloud also appears to be a loner in the movie, but to assure you, ALL PRINCIPAL CHARACTERS FROM THE GAME ARE in the movie, ie: Red XIII, Cid, Yuffie...etc... VINCENT... If you have any questions about AC, please go to www.eyesonac.com or email me at koreo.strife@gmail.com or add me to msn, coors_the_silver_bullet@msn.com
    oo ok n_n sounds kool -still wish's da movie was longer.. like ur sig pic 2 n_n

I know I'm gonna sound like a total idiot once I ask this...But what does "PSP" stand for?
    Life is worthless to me

Quote Originally Posted by ill-fated-life
    I know I'm gonna sound like a total idiot once I ask this...But what does "PSP" stand for?
    hmm good question cuz well even I don't know really know what psp stands for.. all I know is the PSP ish a hand held game system like game boy or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry_Mew
    hmm good question cuz well even I don't know really know what psp stands for.. all I know is the PSP ish a hand held game system like game boy or something like that...
    Gosh, ya'll should read the posts! That question has already been answered with post #16. It stands for PlayStation Portable!!
    ~LionHart~

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by LionHart
    Gosh, ya'll should read the posts! That question has already been answered with post #16. It stands for PlayStation Portable!!
    chaos: Woah, it's a habit for someone to not read a post sometimes, so it shouldn't anger you so much :rolleyes2