Thread: The Biggest Loser

Default The Biggest Loser

Has anyone seen this show?

Personally, I like it. It's pretty interesting, and inspirational. Not that I'm overweight, but I can see how it's inspirational for people who are. It's one of the few reality shows that I like. Admittedly, I was addicted to the first The Swan and American Idol (second season), but I can't think of a better reality show than this one.

get out more.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't watch TV much, especially reality TV. But I think this is a better idea for a reality show than getting a bunch of people together and embarassing themselves somehow.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by nirvana_forever
    get out more.
    Funny how people would write anything online, yet outside the computer they are total pansies.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    Funny how people would write anything online, yet outside the computer they are total pansies.
    Funny how INTERNET.

I heard some girls in my Spanish class talking about this the other day. I'd never heard of it. Seems like another stupid reality show. I don't care much for reality shows.

Be careful, Dingo could beat you up in real life. *shakes*

.opt

It's funny how many people fail to realize that if you don't have anything relevant to say to this thread, don't post. Some of you thickheaded people don't realize that.

Anyways, as for the show, the Lizzeth girl who was 5'3" and 185 lbs. on the show prior was booted off rather rudely by her teammates, but she lost 9 lbs. since being booted off the show and is like at 5'3" and 155 right now.

It would be ignorant for me to say these people should have watched what they ate, but I can understand that you are not always going to be aware of what you eat and intake, and that everyone's metabolism is different. I'm not defending all obese people, but I can at least understand their pain.