Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: GTA San Andreas

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Default GTA San Andreas

I picked this game up and let me tell you that it rocks. The new aiming system kicks all sorts of ass and there are a bunch of other changes also.

Eating is not that big of a pain in the ass and working out takes no time at all. No longer is there a 100 for life and armor. Right now I just have a life bar. I am not sure what happens when you get armor though.

So far the game is sweet as I cruise around causing mad thug damage. Although I find myself having to re-adjust to the driving as they redid the physics for cars.

One new set of missions that I like are the pimping missions. THATS RIGHT. Pimping missions. Just grab yourself a pimp car and click in r3 to activate. Go around dropping off hoes and then coming back to them to pick up the cash. Its pretty cool.

The radio is kickin' as always. I mainly am listening to Radio X(rock). I wish it was strictly alternative though...but at the same time I do get to listen to "Welcome to the Jungle" as well as other songs by Stone Temple Pilots and Jane's Addiction. I also like the Rap stations because it was when it didn't completely suck. I actually like it. I have not really had a chance to listen to talk radio yet.

Overall the game is a VAST improvement and now you can swim...SAY WHAT??!?! Thats right. When you fall in the water it isn't over. Just swim to shore!

Later homies. I gotta bounce.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I've never really been drawn to the GTA games, but I read this last night and was pretty impressed with the incredible amount of effort that went into the details of San Andreas. So, I may try it out sometime.

When GTA 3 first came out I tried it and really didn't like it either but since it was every place I was able to keep giving it a second shot...more like a 10th shot and I was eventually able to look past the short falls here and there.

I can't wait till I get farther in this game and play some B-Ball.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I picked it up today too. It is pretty damn fun. The first thing I noticed is it is A LOT more mature. As in mature acts and all. I've heard the F word so many times it's just funny now. I just go to the part where you gotta buy some clothes. Working out is easy.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Right now I am helping one of the homies with his mad rythms. I love how they say homies...really takes me back

I love how it is turf war and they keep it real small like that in the beginning.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

What is really amazes me is that I am in the first city...and it's huge. Then I think that there are TWO MORE FREAKING CITIES AND A BIG COUNTRYSIDE TO EXPLORE. This game is great....yo.

Blog Entries

I played it earlier today with my friend Al who picked it up... omfg

It looks like I need to get this game.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Hide your wallet The Shoeless Hobo's Avatar

Luckily I've pre-ordered it (As I have a feeling it will get banned) and I'm picking it up on Friday afternoon with my new PS2.

In the mean time, I do not want to see anymore pictures. I'm getting sick of them! >=)

I wanna get this game so bad, but my birthdays is next month...can't wait any longer...oh well, I still get to blow stuff up in GTA III and GTAVC

which I find are the best until now...but still the overhead views from the earlier ones were friggin fun as all heck. lol.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

I reserved mine and will be picking it up Friday (damn delays in the uk)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I've been a fan of this series ever since the original (I own all 5 that are out here, and the GB version, and I bought London, Gta2 and Vice City on the day they came out and I intend to do the same for SA)

I seriously freaking want San Andreas, but I have to wait until Friday. I just love all the little touches they've put in - random police chases, customisable hair, break-ins, pool, swimming and diving, etc. I don't think I've ever wanted a game this badly. I should've joined a GTA forum instead of an FF one, on reflection.

I heard you have to work out in this game. I can imagine a bunch of skinny/fatso people are like "yeah i gotta work out today". I also heard its bigger then ever, Im buy this game.

I just got into the part of the game where you literally go around and snatch up turf. Its so cool. Your turf can come under attack and you have to go protect it. With such a huge city extending my turf takes a while. My thugonmics kick ass.

I've really gotta get some money. I have 5 dollars right now. Only 50 more to go.

Stupid mature rating. Why can't I be 17? ;_;