Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Simple and Clean: Instrumental Version?

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    It might be here if it exists. www.ffadvanced.com
    That site doesn't work. I get broken link errors.
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber
    Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    It might be here if it exists. www.ffadvanced.com
    That site doesn't work. I get broken link errors.
    works fine for me
    here

Quote Originally Posted by DoUBelieveInChrist
    works fine for me
    here
    Okay, so I went to that site and clicked "Click Here" beside one of the songs. I got a small pop-up window, and I clicked "Click here to download the file!" I got a "The page cannot be displayed" screen.

Does this link work for anybody else?
    http://downloads.ffhnet.net/--Kingdo...20Karaoke-.mp3
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

ahh ok, yah im getting an error on that page 2. once i get to a computer w/ something faster than dial up i can e-mail it to you, but that will be later today not too late though probably like 7:00 MountainStandard

could you post your e-mail adress for me?

I'd rather not post my e-mail address in a public place. But I'm generally in the chat room #eoff. You can always PM me and send it that way.

the file is too large, it wont allow it. ill have it on my web site in a few days if you can wait till then

No, I meant PM me on Chat. PM-ing me on the forums won't work; I know that...

ok i finally got it!! just head on over to the downloads page of my site(link in sig) and its right there!!

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Use edit button instead of double posting please. Sorry this is offtopic, just trying to help so he/she doesn't get in trouble.

Thanks for trying, DoUBelieve. Unfortunately, I already have that one.

I guess what I really want does not exist. Perhaps we should close this thread down...

umm... i have like eight versions, what do you want, you said english w/ words original sound, what do you want? just the original instruments and no words?

Alright, I'll say this one more time...

-"Hikari"/"Simple and Clean"
    -Original background music
    -Either English background lyrics or no lyrics at all

Does it even exist?

thats not what i gave you?
    are you saying like when you start a new game is that the one you want? cause thats the PlanitB remix, which i have, i also have "Hikari/I Love You" which is awesome, ill put that on the site too(just cause its awesome)

NO! I don't want the remix! I want the original background music! And what you gave me was the original track with words! I want the music without the words! That's at least the fifth time I've said that now!

Good grief...don't you people ever READ!?!?

That's it. Somebody shut this thread down. What I want doesn't exist. And I'm tired of people giving me false hope, saying that they have what I want, when they CLEARLY don't even have a clue what I'm talking about...