Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Horrible gaming experiences.

Another one:
    The day I got my Gameboy Advance, I went out and bought a Kirby game (forget which one, and I'm too lazy to go get it). I was playing it for awhile and then the battery light came on AND I COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO SAVE. I was so angry, I haven't touched it since.

Good things:
    | FF7 | Kingdom Hearts | AerisxSeph | SoraxKairi | TifaxRufus | RenoxYuffie | TsengxElena |

I'm rad. You're rad. Let's hug.

i once tried playing dark cloud *shudders*

moral: dont play dark cloud

went to a friends house to show off my ff7 save.....DID EVERYTHING all i had to do is beat the last boss....

I showed him....i guess it was taken out early then as soon as i got home the save was erased

MORAL: DONT GET A BIG HEAD AND DONT SHOW OF YOUR GOOD SAVES

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by icegoddess

Yeah...I still have scars.

This happened to me recently. I got to the very end of disc3 for FFVIII, and I had just finished all the side-quests that can only be done on disc3. The next time I go to play it, I find that the entire memory card got corrupt, except for three files (and only one was important, FFT). Not only did I lose my FFVIII file, but I also lost my BOFIII, FFVII, FFVI, etc...
    Moral: Don't ever try removing a memory card while the power is still on, unless you are at the "Browser/Configuration" screen (PS2) or the "Memory Card/CD Player" screen (PS).

This is also recent. I got to chapter 2 of FFX-2 and realized that I forgot to visit Mushroom Rock altogether and also forgot to do any of the Publication and Matchmaker points thing.
    Moral: FFX-2's easily missable crap sucks, but the game's alright overall. Also, check everywhere that's not a "hotspot" before doing said "hotspot"s.

:shoot:

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    Don't play games when tired...ATB RPGs are the worst. I use to fall asleep in battle(Never died) and would wake up with and be in a mad rush to heal and take down the baddies. Talk about crazy rush of being awake...until the next battle.
    I've been there. Except I usually wake up at Game Over.

My worst gaming experience is just Final Fantasy X-2. What happened? I played it. How much worse could it get. :rolleyes2

I've done all the usual stuff like save over files and make a silly move that ended up costing me a Game Over. One time my Final Fantasy III (VI) cartridge for the SNES, reset on me (the battery that is) and I lost all my saved games.

Default not another death!

Quote Originally Posted by icegoddess

undefined
    Dark cloud?ha i'm 100 hours in and at final boss WITH headache killin dark genie.I died many [like 3!] in a row because of the shear idiocy of ranged attacks.

the moralon't play dark cloud with a headache or with weak ranged charicters.
    One Day I will eat a MUFFIN that day is.....TODAY!
    Evil laugh time!!
    muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...cough.