Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FAVORITE FFVI CHARACTER-Just cuz.

Kefka is my ABSOLUTE favorite FF char of all time. Shadow second, followed by Edgar. I used to hate it when Shadow randomly dissapeared with all my stuff too, but once you get him as a permanent member of your team in the WoR (If you didn't kill him off in the WoB) he kicks ass ^^
    - Never argue with a fool. They drag you down to their own level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by RSL
    Ultros.
    Yeah, "Uncle Ulty" can be a good sparring partner. Before the world is torn to bits, at any rate.

My party was definitely:

Cyan
    Sabin
    Edgar
    and a rotater

I didn't really care about the fourth... To be completely honest I beat the entire final Boss using only Cyan!!! Without getting hit!

I like Locke the best. fav character ever. Celes comes second,then Terra,then Egar and Shadow tie for 4th,but Umaro is dead last

Shadow, cause of inteceptor.

Celes Chere. Closely followed by Terra, then Locke, and finally Edgar/Cyan.

Locke 'cos I just love his back story.
    Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky me again! I hardly knew I should use me feet again!

What do you have to say for yourself?

For me, it's a tossup between Setzer and Locke. I wish Setzer could use Atma Weapon and the Ragnarok, heh.

Can a game genie solve that problem, Sydd?

Sabnin and Shadow.
    Only thous who connect with darkness can be immortal. Nothing can stop darkness and shadows.
    The greather light is, the bigger shadows become.

Kefka hands down!

Being the only trully successfull villian in all of the Final Fantasies, plus the fact that he was trully insane made him so fun to watch. He was the villian I just loved to hate, it felt good kicking his arse, but it was also fun to watch him kick everyone's arse.

I had always wanted a movie made about FF6, just because of Kefka. Jim Cary would have made an awesome Kefka...

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Now that I changed my avatar, I should probably say that Kefka had my vote.

My favorite character was definitely Sabin, because performing his blitzes actually took a little technique and timing.

My sentimental favorite was Gau, just because he was crazy.

As far as usefulness, especially at the end of the game, hands down it's Celes. Strap her with Illumina/Minerva/Paladin Shield and she's virtually untouchable. Make her relics Economizer/Gem Box and she's a one woman wrecking crew.

Celes!....I just love her whole arc/character/backround and her theme is just stunningly beautiful (puts the opera-scene music and celes's theme on again). Cyan is great too....third would be....Locke probably

amra

Setzer! I like his attitude and he looks awesome, plus he's so badass he can beat you in poker then kill you with those SAME cards!

Quote Originally Posted by mythus
    Kefka hands down!

Being the only trully successfull villian in all of the Final Fantasies, plus the fact that he was trully insane made him so fun to watch. He was the villian I just loved to hate, it felt good kicking his arse, but it was also fun to watch him kick everyone's arse.

I had always wanted a movie made about FF6, just because of Kefka. Jim Cary would have made an awesome Kefka...

I'm gonna have to stop ya there. Sephiroth was a successful villian, I mean he was insane, but he was cool about it, also instead of cowardly poisoning people that you (the player) didn't know, he killed Aries, a charater you've had time to grow to like, and while he removes his sword from her he smiles!(kinda hard to spot, but he does). Altho Kefka was a very unique character and Jim Carry could so play that part!

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit button to add more. -Murder