Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FAVORITE FFVI CHARACTER-Just cuz.

I always loved Relm, only because she was so cute, but Mog kicked serious butt, and Sabin's blitzes rocked out loud... I guess I really can't just pick one.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
    If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Which FF Character Are You?

Default Well..

I dunno.
    I've played just 3 FF games, so I can't tell for sure.
    Gau is preety cool, but Locke, Terra and Edgar too.
    Cecil is kinda silly and geek, but Rydia is cool.
    I guess I can;t say anything about FF1..
    I will think about it.
    It's a good question.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Kefka and cyan!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Shadow because he's the man, and Celes because she's hot in the FMV's on the PSX release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

I was confused for a while between Terra and Celes in the FMVs. Terra is definitely hot in the PSX re-release. As long as they do NOT show her legs that seem to have hemorroids, she's hot. Man, I love that FMV pic of her face with that smile

Celes is my favorite character AND she's in my top favorite video game character of all time!

Gau.
    He's spontaneous, seemingly having ADHD.
    Final Fantasy XI:
    Name: Scarmiglione
    Lv. 17 Red Mage (I'm newer)
    Currently Stuck at: Valkurm Dunes

i liked shadow and setzer and kefka kefkas laugh is so cool and setzer's weapons are awesome and shadow is just shadow how could you hate him? :chop:

Amen
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

I would have to say that Terra is my favorite. Although I also like Relm and Mog. :mog:

My favorite character was Edgar. I didn't use him much, but he had a great personality.
    "I'll get you, Eh! Steve, if it's the last thing I do!!!!!"
    -The Wheelchair

I never liked Shadow too much, in all honesty. Never did. He's decent at everything, and the only thing special about him is the Throw command, which comes in handy with Skeens on the Floating Continent but that's about it.

The favorites would have to be Umaro and Edgar. If I had to choose one, it'd be Edgar, just because I'm a lot like him (engineer, chivalrous, etc.), but it's prettymuch a toss-up. Umaro is awesome, and I'm kinda big on the Sasquatch theme anyway (obviously, hence the name...plus it's a nickname).

Mog is pretty damn cool too. Dances, looks cool, and uses a spear. By the way, which FF was the first one to come up with Moogles? I don't remember them in FFIV.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moogle#Moogle

I am not sure of the validity of this article, so if anyone knows this is wrong, let us know.

The pic looks weird. Is that a Seiken Densetsu moogle?

It seems to be accurate for the most part. The article itself reads, however, that the original Seiken Densetsu was intended to a side story to FF, and that it was similar to FFIII, the most recent FF installation at the time. FFIII, which included moogles, was originally released in 1990, and Seiken Densetsu in 1991. Thus, I'm not sure how it is that they're claiming that moogles first appeared in Seiken Densetsu. I suppose it could be because FFIII wasn't released outside Japan at the time, but that wouldn't reflect the actual first appearance.

It's also worth noting that there were beavers in FFII that Guy/Gus could communicate with. These beavers bore a striking resemblence to moogles and can probably be considered their predecessors.

The picture on the side is that of a moogle from FFTA.

I'd have to say Sabin, just b/c in my game he was the most developed character and I could always rely on him in a pinch. Plus he was pretty much always in good spirits, and the Bum Rush is invaluable.