Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ????

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Hmm, i have scary dreams
    I dont have many dreams anyway, but my latest was i was in a car with some people who were my friends and then we parked up in a carpark and someone got some kind of stick and started brutally hitting one of the other people, i opened the door and ran out, the person with the stick came after me with a knife but i lost them, and i hid in a bin and i was so scared!
    Plus, they were killing each other in the garden where the bin was! so i slowly opened the lid.. and jumped out, then i ran to a nearby house..

But i had a fantabulous dream last night:
    Me and Chris [this GORGEOUS yr 11 goth we stalk kindof, yum yum] and i went Overload (a club where rock bands start off) and chris was on stage with his band, the band started kissing random girls on the head, 2 of them kissed me on the head, they looked at each other, grabbed my arm and pulled me on stage! my mates were extremely Jealous as Chris put his arm around me and held my hand [im smiling immensly at this point] and then he turns me around and starts meeting me! [snog] Im like WOW!
    Then im sat at home and i get a txt "meet me at eccy field" so i did, Literally!
    Then at school, we were holding hands and just meeting
    Last edited by Zeldy; 06-21-2005 at 05:06 PM.

Blog Entries

This thread is ancient.

yup.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

Ditto lol. XD This Dream was scary and was on sunday. Ok not scary, but at the end it is. And its a little freaky weird o.O

I was basically wandering endlessly around my school with the characters from Shaman King. (Yea, my fav show with fav characters xD) and then i wind up in a mansion (In the dream, its where i live) and my family and i are talking and then i go to the kitchen to get a glass of water and the patio door is open and i go by it and look around and i hear "ooooo" and some eerie ghost noises and i see a GRAVEYARD in the backyard and then i see zombies and i scream and close the patio door and close the blinds with it, but one that was outside somehow magically appeared in the house and i pushed it out saying "OUT, we dont give free movie tickets" and it said "aww". Then my last dog, Gizmo was staring at me...and then i could summon Gizmo anytime from Doggy Heaven, rainbow bridge.

Then a dream i had last night was just too plain freaky and weird. I was reading a book, then it turned into an animal and mooned me. (Yes, it was a little funny and freaky at the same time) then it ran away and i said "WHERES MY DARN BOOK?" and then a bunch of books rain from the sky and blow up..people endlessly run out screaming in terror. then electronical appliances with red eyes and teeth go after people in hordes and stampedes and a s.w.a.t member near me says "THAT LOOKS LIKE A STAMPEDE of...OH MY GOD! RUN PEOPLE RUN!" and the chinese army comes and they have red eyes and teeth and they go on the appliances and yell "GIVE US POPCORN AND CHEEZ ITS OR YOU'LL DIE OR GET A BOMB THROWN AT YOU AND GO BOOM!" Then i woke up.

Yeah..i have more freakish and crazy dreams too, but these are recent o.O

If you could overcome death, would life still have any value?

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I had a dream I was a lonely critter in a man's beard. Possibly RSL's.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

I had a dream I was throwing saltine crackers at zombies in a chinese buffet
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

If a thread in general chat has been dead for 8 months, just start a new topic instead of digging up the old one.

Thanks.