Thread: The sickest movie ever!

Grin The sickest movie ever!

I think Resident Evil Apocolapse is the best movie ever because of tha non-stop violence! :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

I havent seen it and i probly wont, though I have seen the Passion(sadly) and it was one of the dumbest movies ever for the same reason. Btw in any normal forum this thread would be considered spam, because it doesn't have a question or point or opion to create or find out information from other users, it just simply states your opinion without asking for anything else in return.

*has 1000 giga points*

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

the topic is 'what do you think the sickest movie ever' is

although i think sickest means cool in this case

in which case i dunno

RE:A was a good movie i liked it!

some sick movies where sick means gross and sick: texas chainsaw massacre (original) and The Drive, and there's all these japanese horror flicks i never ever want to see because i saw a preview for one and i really didn't like the scenes and it's been a year and i'm still bothered by it. hi i suck :{

For non-stop violency goodness, try Ichi the Killer. That'll make ya feel dirty for a few days.
    **insert catchy sig**

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Meet the Feebles is pretty sick.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

No offense to anyone....Resident Evil II Sucked. major huge balls. seriously, i coulda given it credit as an idiot movie all the way through. but they had to do it.

No offense to anyone....Resident Evil II Sucked. major huge balls. seriously, i coulda given it credit as an idiot movie all the way through. but they had to do it. They had to (SPOILER)Have the Nemesis turn good at the end. wtf. that ruined the WHOLE movie in my opinion. up until that point, i'd been able to sit back and watch it as a moron blood flick, but yeah. insta-doom for that one choice. Everything after taht point was like, one incredibly random pointless plot twist after another, that made no sense at all.

Please don't double post, use the edit button instead. ~Matt

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

have not seen it, and after the first, have no wish too. And i,m a BIG fan of the games.

As 4 sickest, i,d say the god damn awful Freddy got Fingered, the legendary Audition, and all the classic dawn, day, night of the dead films were more stomach churning.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

The? Cube. You know that part in Resident Evil the first, where the black dude gets killed? Well this had that first, only it showed him actually falling appart, and another guy with acid into the face, etc etc. Pretty cool.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

my copy of RE1 also showed the black guy falling apart

mind you my copy of RE1 also showed overhead microphones in some scenes

Blog Entries

I like RS1 coz it was blood, guns, zombies and lotsa swears! (Actually it was the only film that the translation was all correct in portuguese9, but don't tell this anyone!

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer was rather messed up, much due to the scene when Henry and Otis murder an entire family and videotape it. I've seen a lot of disgusting things on film but that made me physically ill.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Strangeland was pretty bad...a good movie, but gah, some sick imagery.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Before my isp yelled at me for rampant downloading I was going to get 'a chinese torture story 2' and a bunch of other gore movies. They should prove....disturbing.

There's a movie that claims to be quite misanthropic...I look forward to ruining what's left of my humanity (or at least chip away at it) by watching it -- All night long

WICKED I also think that 'children of the corn II' is sick SICK MATE SICK SUBWOLFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I <3 Bou I miss you...