Thread: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

The Pumpkin King MateriaBladeVII's Avatar

Default HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Hey guys!
    Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Halloween! What are all ya'll's plans for tonite? Anything fun? I'm stuck with candy duty... -_-

I actually celebrated last night. A couple of friends and I rented a bunch of horror flicks and stayed up all night watching them. Of course, I made them watch Nightmare Before Christmas, too. lol. Yeah- we saw some pretty freaky movies. My friend Caryn forced us to watch this one called Ghost Ship. Anyone seen it? OMG- I hated it! lol. All those people dieing... Gave me the heebie-jeebies. I'm never getting on a boat again! lol. Oh yea- and we rented Poltergheist but I haven't watched it yet. I fell asleep after the third flick. lol.

So anyways- hope ya'll have lots of fun tonite! Me, I'm stuck dealing with the trick-or-treaters... -_-
    Member of the KH Trinity
    Wielder of the Pumpkinhead | Member of the KH Trinity | A Boy From Krypton
    ShyGuy Flamer

Went to a halloween party friday, it was fun. I only went because I wanted to flirt with the host but she was buisy so I settled for anoter girl. Better looking but..not attracted to as much. Anyway it was fun, most of the time My friend roger, the girl, *insert random person here as party progresses* and I were just hanging out and having a good time.

I'm gonna get all JRocked out and go to a Kittie and Otep concert. WEE!
    **insert catchy sig**

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Where I'm at in Georgia they voted to move Halloween to last night so people could still go to church tonight. Stupid I think, but it's what happened. It's possible tp trick-or-treat and go to church. Yeah, I'm 21 and I went trick-or-treating Went to a good party afterwards and met a girl that lives in the next building over. (Nice avatar, I'm watching the movie right now.)

handing out candy.my mum decorated the front yard,so we have a bunch of fog machines,strobe lights and other stuff there.^_^dressin up as dark link again to hand over munchies to the little bumblebee children so they all get fot XD

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Happy Halloween!

I'm probably going to do some SpOoKy Final Fantasy IX playing.

Sporks and thunder.

Blog Entries

Friday night I went to a frat house for a costume party. Last night I just sat around and watched TV and posted. I probably won't do much tonight.