Thread: FF IX Theory's

Default FF IX Theory's

I once posted this post on another thread. But these are a few of my theory's about somethings in FFIX. They are about Memoria, Freya, Vivi etc.

Memoria
    What is the purpose of the last "dungeon" Memoria. Just a fill-up or another dimesion? I don't think so, don't forget, they travell true Memoria to get to Kuja, who's going to destroy the Chrystal. And the first time the Mist disapeared was when they defeated that creature in the Iifa Tree. So, maybe is this an idea:

the chrystal keeps all memories from people, yeah, we agree on that. what about that memoria is nothing else then the memories from Zidane. I think that makes sense, yes. So what if it is nothing else then that Zidane is in the Chrystal fighting his memories. He discoveres how important they are to him (with the help of Garland) and wants to prevent Kuja from destroying the Chrystal.

Freya and her lover
    Then the matter of Freya and her lover. He lost his memory, yeah?? What about that it has a linking to the Chrystal. Maybe he was that close to death, that his memories were already taken away. But because he lived, he doesn't remember anything.

Necron
    Necron is up next. We have seen various enemies troughout the FF-series who absorbed HP and MP, what about that indeed Necron is the Guardian of the Chrystal, but instead op HP or MP he absorbes memories, leaving the people to forget things. And indeed as long as the Chrystal excist he does excist. Something like......a memory?

Gaia and Terra
    The destruction of Gaia. I don't think Gaia was ever destructed. I find it hard to believe that one guy, with a few shots of Ultima can destroy an entire planet without help from something else. Don't forget only the structures colided. Zidane and his friends escaped in time to not be crushed by pieces of the structures. The reason that Gaia didn't merge with Terra was that it in my eyes was needed that someone took care of it, there were three peoples who could do that:
    Zidane, who didn't want to
    Kuja, who's get mad and doesn't do a thing
    Garland, who died
    So without help to merge Gaia didn't merge in to Terra, but the planet still excist.

The summonerstribe
    Then something else about the summoners-tribe. I have an interesting idea about it. Why did Gaia (in the name of Kuja and Garland) ever attacked this tribe. Why do they want the summons? Easy the summoners were once habbitants of Gaia. In my opinion one day the moved to Terra. When Garland (cause he's old enough) found out what a pleasent place Terra was to live on he want to merge Gaia with Terra. Only he knows that the peacefull summoners wouldn't let that happen. So he sends out that spacship and destroys the summonerstribe. But Garnet and her mother escaped as well as Eiko and her grandfather. Once Garland found out that Garnet was still alive he send out Kuja to capture her. Kuja failed so he send out Zidane, but when Zidane came in to sight, suddenly Kuja wants to complete his job. So he steals the summons, but Garland takes this as an offence and punishes Kuja when Kuja tries to steal Alexander. The stealing failed as well as the stealing of Eiko's summons, thanks to Mog. But why do they want the summons? Because with the summons they can easily destroy everyone on Terra, with that out of the way Gaia can easily merge with Terra.

Vivi
    Next what I want to say is about the kids of Vivi. (the ones you see walking at the end of the game. Kuja produced them with the help of Mist to destroy the Kingdoms, and he tries to advance them. You notice by Type A, Type B etc. The Black Waltz were made only once to protect the types. What if Vivi was a proto-type of the newest Black Mage, only when the transported him he felt of the ship and because they didn't knew if he would work, they did build more. But when Kuja was defeated and everyone lived in peace. Zidane and his friends knew that "prototype" Vivi worked so that they made more of him.

Ozma
    This guy has always bothered me, where does he come from? There are rumors he has an conection with the Eidolinwall. But what does that mean Maybe somekind of evil alien being, that also attacked the summonerstribe. I have some other toughts about it. It is a fact that the spaceship was used to attack the summonerstribe. It also is a fact that when Bahamut was hit by beams from the spaceship he went crazy and listened to Kuja. What if Ozma is nothing else then an eidolin. When the spaceship attacked the summonerstribe, the summoners will have used summons to defend themselves. Most of the summons maybe were killed or given to Garnet, but maybe Ozma escaped and still in his beserk stage and nothing listing to his master he hided in the Chocobo Air Garden. In the Chocobo Air Garden he had rest, untill Zidane and his gang appeared. He got crazy and then attacked them. And he couldn't listen to any master, cause the attackers had forgotten him and his former master died.

Ok, these or my thoughts about some things. Please don't give me a hit if my spelling isn't correct (I'm still Dutch ), maybe it's to long and annoying, but I just want to say my thoughts on this

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

If I remember right the game explains that Ozma is an evil summoned eidilon. Something about all the hate and fear of the bad ones conglamorating into one major super bad one.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Ozma is Necron's Testicle. How many times must I explain this!? The fake pope above spread lies and deceit!