Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Remember Go Vote and Good Luck

FFXIV Character

Striking Teek (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Kalen
    I just hope Bush doesn't do much more harm.
    I doubt it. I can't help but suspect that with his re-election the "War on Terror" hasn't even hit its prime, yet. We still have years left. Thankfully, that two-year term limit was established, so for as bad as it is we aren't screwed over entirely.

I don't know what to do or say. I still can't believe that the youth didn't vote AGAIN! Had the youth voted, I predict things would have turned out drastically different. Im sad, angry, dumbfounded... I just don't understand how America could let this happen. It's sad is what it is. Really, really sad. Ive never been so dissapointed in my entire life.

Edit: Ok, I will be nice.

I don't get why you guys are complaining. The majority selected Bush. So most of the country disagrees with what you are saying. EoFF = Democrats I will keep that in mind.
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 11-03-2004 at 11:22 PM.

It's not so much that the youth didn't vote but that they only increased at the same rate as everyone else. So we're still relatively as apathetic, but it's not like there was no increase.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

This thread was meant to encourage people to vote, and our dear Baloki would like to keep it that way. But voting's over so I guess this topic is done.

Please feel free to join another thread on this topic, probably this one: http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=52120