Thread: Finall some good nes (for me)

Default Finaly some good news (for me)

today I finaly managed to get my hands on a working copy of FF7 for the psx..... so after aboute 2 years and a half of no FF7 I can play it and beat it over and over and over. (I was so happy that I was listening to the opening credits song for aboute 1 hour)

okay...are you in japan?

....His location says Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by One_winged_angel_of_death
    okay...are you in japan?
    What has that got to do with anything?

Anyways, congrats man! I had a similar case where my FF7 discs stopped working for a year, then I finaly found a brand new copy in a toy store and bought it straight away! Was good to replay it then, I've also thought about replaying it again after exams are over. ^.^

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

hah....mine did that too...but not completely stopped working. just in the crater. but some how i managed to beat sephiroth....to get to him took forever because the game stopped and would freez and then go again...ung...how annoying...

mine just freezes sometimes too...but i have 5 copies of the game so, yeah. im straight.
    It sucks to live in New Jersey, belive me....

My last copy Disc 1 and 2 got so scratched up that even my garbage didn't want it but I'm so glad that I found a working copy and get those things I never got or beat those weapons I never beat

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

I had a similar problem where I couldn't play FFVII for about 3 years because I sold it. Then I played Kingdom Hearts and suddenly realized I had to buy a copy of every FF game ever released.

hn lucky you i only have one version of the game! -_- that's why it's annoying...

somthing similar happened 2 me as well but it was right at the end of the first disc soooo i was extremly but they are everywhere around here soo i wasn't troubled but recently starting playin it all the time!!! and its still AMAZING

i completed it in 22hrs yyyyiiiiiippppppeeeeeeeeee

i c....dosen't that really suck?