Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12345678122252 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy Tactics Trivia!

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

And then on his next turn what?

I want to know so I can try.
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

You never fully answered the question. St. Ajora was executed in Golgorand Execution Site, and you just said buried in "Murond". There are 2 Muronds... Murond Holy Place and Murond Death City. You were close enough... it is Murond Death City.
    :rolleyes2

"Who was Bariaus, and where did he died?"

Bariaus was St. Ajora's disciple. He was executed at Bariaus Hill.

Next question-
    Who challenges you to a fight on the last floor of Deep Dungeon?

Elidibs?
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

Right. Your turn

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

I said the murond where Vormav took Alma...

Q: What happens if you have a unit with fly and equipped some Feather boots, you move him to a chocobo, and then MOVE on his next turn?

Forgot that. My bad.

Post a question quickly, and next try to tag it along your answer if you're 100% correct, to speed up the thread.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

Sorry, I was sick. But I'm better now, so here goes:

Which of the following moves cannot be countered?
    1) Dash
    2) Throw Stone
    3) Geomancy of any sort

NOTE: I mean, which won't trigger Counter or Counter Tackle or whatever (direct Counterattacks). I'm ignoring other reaction abilities such as Gilgame Heart, Dragon Spirit, Sunken State, Blade Grasp, etc.

--Alive (Korn)

--Invincible (Static-X)

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I'm going to go with 'Throw Stone', but I'm not 100% sure that it's the right answer. I've tried it and it doesn't seem to trigger 'Counter' or 'Counter Tackle', even at point blank range.

You're correct. It's actually a trick question: neither Throw Stone or Dash will trigger a counterattack. (Geomancy will, if the enemy has Counter Flood.) I never specified that both correct answers were necessary, so I'll count Throw Stone and give you the right to the next question. And in the meantime I think I'll try that Chocobo thing. (Would that give me the right to the next question after BG-57, or was Spidey just being sarcastic like I suspect?)

--Alive (Korn)

--Invincible (Static-X)

Contributions

That was tricky!

This one could either be very easy or very difficult:

Name the two movie characters that Reis and Beowulf are clearly based on.

Hint: the plot of the movie involves a couple separated by a transformative curse inflicted by a jealous vengeful priest. Where have I heard that before?

WARNING!

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Spiderman
    Q: What happens if you have a unit with fly and equipped some Feather boots, you move him to a chocobo, and then MOVE on his next turn?
    Actually, it wouldn't have mattered if you added the next part, since you cannot move on the next turn. If someone has Fly movement ability and Feather Boots and they move onto the Chocobo, the game gets stuck with a weird animation that looks like the unit is trying to walk on the Chocobo. The game freezes, except the music still plays and you can fool with the camera angle, which really doesn't do you much good since it won't do anything else. :riiight: Don't try this!

--Alive (Korn)

--Invincible (Static-X)

What I've Done... The Amazing Spiderman's Avatar

(Would that give me the right to the next question after BG-57, or was Spidey just being sarcastic like I suspect?)

-Ultima limit

Nah, but hey...you answered it! Huzzah!

Two movie characters?! eh....The beauty and the beast comes to my mind...So I guess I won't answer.
    FFT Class Reviews:

Lancer - Monk - Ninja - Bard

Well, I'm sure they made a movie of the play about Beowulf, if that counts, but since I don't really know the play, I haven't the foggiest who the play's Beowulf's girlfriend/wife is.

:shoot:

I do not know the answer to your question, but don't you think it is kind of an off topic question?

Contributions

It's off topic if you consider inspiration for the game off topic. Which I didn't.

Here's a different question: name two pairs of characters who have the same non-generic default character class (like Holy Swordsman or Arc Knight).