Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Grande Lande(or lack thereof) of Aquanacus

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

I was grounded. She blocked the computer and everything. Otherwise I would have joined TGA by now. And, I'm not stupid enough to counterattack you.
    O R'lyeh?

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Don't worry CL, mainly, I was joking so you'd get back on track in Eizon. No ships even got near your nation. No wonder you were never online

Default Dec. 9th Aquanacus R&D Update!!!

Weapon Development- Bladeshot: A curved blade attached to a 50 foot long chain. Uses rifle technology to fire.
    Social Development- Magic Former: A device which uses magic to cut down trees, dig, and build.
    Artillery Development- Scattercannon: A cannon which uses an overreaction which destroys what it is firing into many small bits of shrapnel.
    Special Ops Development- Stealth Training: A special training method which gives SSOSFAD agents improved stealth capabilities.
    Ship Design- Hunter: A ship with a streamlined underbelly and 16 sail engines. It has normal sails and 8 cannons on each side. It features a forward firing superharpoon, with enough power to pierce 6-inch steel armor. It has 2 superharpoons, 1 on front, 1 on back, and 24 harpoons on each side.
    O R'lyeh?

Construction on the Poseidon Comet is done.
    Urgent Weapon Development!!!
    The scientists in Port Tempest have just discovered technology which allows for rapid fire of guns. This is a slot which opens an action and allows gunpowder to fall in an internal combustor which propels a bullet dropped in from a seperate opening. This fires 60 bullets per minute, but has a high chance of misfire after continued use. 1 of these will be put on each ship and 6 on the Poseidon Comet. A portable version with 45 bullets per minute that has to be set up is also created, which requires 8 people to carry it, and 6 for ammo and gunpowder. Both require a crew of 14 to use. I think we have 9.5 million stock now.
    O R'lyeh?

Is there anyway I can have controll over my own contry? or create a new one? If not id like to join yours and I will not secretly do evil things.
    Embarce the darkness within. That is where true power is waiting.

There's a forum in World of EoFF (Eizon) called New Leaders Wanted or something like that, but if you join my nation you get a free city and flagship + you can be Vice prez or other position of authority.
    O R'lyeh?

hmmm.... sounds good.... however I must admit I was gonna secretly create a millatary group, fleet of 1 million heavily arned ships,a nd end up trying to take over everything. So know u wont have to suffer for the missdeeds I would have caused. But if I cant have my own country I will seriously consider joining yours.
    Embarce the darkness within. That is where true power is waiting.

that would take about 3 million days to make, though.
    O R'lyeh?

If i join will i get anything?

Yes, you will get your own city to rule and your own capital ship.
    O R'lyeh?

I, Clouded Sky, weary from my travels, request citizenship in this fine nation.

Ok, just name your city and tell me where you want it and I'll ask... someone to update the map. Also name you capital flagship and tell me what you want on it and I'll ask TT to give me an estimate on how long it'll take. Welcome aboard.
    O R'lyeh?

Hmm, a city, we'll call it - can I legally call it "South Kakario" or anything to do with Kakario? As for my ship, as long as it's named the A.N. (Aquanacus Navy - or some other crazy abrv.) Allisone, I don't really care what's on it, perhaps even just a pleasure cruiser - but I supposed it should have some defensive purposes to so, whatever you think would be the best time/armament compromise for the country.

Ok, South Kakario is fine and the Allisone will be equipped with 3 superharpoon cannons. It will have 5 sails, 2 of which are shaped triangularly, and 36 sail engines. It will be the fastest ship possible, more or less. Oh, and all non-flagships will be designated as A.M.S. (Aquanacus Military Ship) or A.C.S. (Aquanacus Civilian Ship) Flagships don't have a designation.
    O R'lyeh?

alright. i look forward to sailing for such a fine country