Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Grande Lande(or lack thereof) of Aquanacus

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

Default The Grande Lande of Aquanacus

Just ask to join. Free positions of authority!
    Ruler: Grand General Cloud Leonhart
    Government type: Militant Rule
    Name of Nation: Aquanacus
    Name of Capital: Port Tempest
    Values: Christianity, Acceptance of people
    Laws: No stealing, no murder, no rape, no drugs, no assault, seafaring/fishing encouraged, piracy forbidden, No overworking children, No telemarketing, and NO FRIVOLOUS LAWSUITS
    Punishments:
    Stealing: Give the item back and "stealee" gets 1 free item of yours. Murder: Tied to the bottom of a boat, cut open on the wrists, and taken through shark territory.
    Rape: Loss of all sex organs and forced to watch as they are thrown into a fire.
    Drugs: You are put in the little white jacket that lets you hug yourself forever.
    Assault: You get a flogging. A SEVERE flogging. Then the person you attacked gets 1 free hit on you.
    Telemarketing: A group of doctors reach down your throut and rip out your voice box and vocal cords, then forced to stay in a room with a phone constantly ringing.
    Piracy: Depends: If I like you, you get the option of being in my navy for 3 years. If not, you are bound, shackled, and thrown to the sharks.
    Overworking Children: You are forced to spend the rest of your life working twice as hard as you worked them, with no breaks to sleep and 2 small meals a day.
    Frivolous lawsuits: You are ordered to pay double what you sued for, then flogged.
    Plans: I plan to become a major trade point and rule Eisgaea's off-continental contact. Then, I will build up my navy and dominate the world.
    To join, just post in this thread and ask or PM me.
    If you join I'll give you a position of leadership, first come first serve, and a city of your very own to relax in, as well as a nice, big flagship!
    Last edited by The Triumphant Hero; 11-20-2004 at 02:47 PM.
    O R'lyeh?

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

Hello, I bring greetings from Teardrop. I would like to have a peace treaty with you. Also, I wish that we together rule Eisgaea's multi-continental affairs. Good luck with your nation!

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

I accept. And, while you're here do you want a free ride on my flagship, the Poseidon Comet? It's the fastest ship on the Eisgaean continent. 70 knots per hour and rising!
    O R'lyeh?

Default Aquanacus R&D Update!!!

Current R&D project: Sail Engines: Underwater tubes with arched fanblades throughout the tube. Uses the water flowing through to start spinning, thus increasing the speed of the ship. Requires another source of movement to start.
    New Ship Design: Wingship: Uses 4 sail engines to boost speed. Hase a main sail which arks around the ship completely when at full sail to create maximum speed capabilities. Also has 2 smaller mizzen and forsails. Also has 20 oars per side to move without wind. Has 8 catapults & 2 ballistas/scorpions. 50 sniper slits for archers, 25 per side.
    Coming next Thursday in R&D: A more powerful bow design for maximum archer efficiency!
    Last edited by The Triumphant Hero; 11-06-2004 at 03:08 PM.
    O R'lyeh?

We have now completed construction on a wingship. The next person to post in this thread will recieve a free joyride*.

*Any longer than 3 hours will be charged
    O R'lyeh?

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

WOOT! I'll ride!

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

Default Aquanacus R&D Update!!!

Current R&D Project: Triple String Bow: A recurve bow with three strings for more power.
    Current Seafaring Advancement: Chain Cannon: Fires a cannonball attached to a 500 foot long chain. When it reaches the end of the chain, it jack knifes and hits a second time. Can be reeled back in.
    Current Social Advancement: Windglider: Uses a hollow wooden frame covered in a layer of leather. It is tied to a cart pulled by 4 animals and is released at maximum altitude
    Current Weapon Advancement: Firetongue: A katana that absorbs oil to catch fire when lit. It blazes for about 3 hours before the flames die out. Oil must be reapplied after use.
    O R'lyeh?

Hey im joint leaders with cloudleonhart ! Aquanacas now has the support of karlins army and AZtopias resources! I like how you have initiative in eizon. its rare that u see anyone do anything anymore. Im currently redoing my nation so iv got a little going on.

P.S. Since you dont have a flag you can use the one me and AZtopia use. But if it offends you its no big deal.

Congratulations, Carnage, you are the first non Eisgaean person to post here. You get 1 free* Capital flagship. Just make sure to keep it realistic and be somewhat patient. I have to run it by TT first. And, sure I'll use your flag.
    O R'lyeh?

Default R&D Update!!!

Current R&D Project: Pollution-Free factories: Factories with special materials to reduce pollution.
    New Ship Advancement: Explosive Cannon Shell: A cannonball filled with gunpowder to explode on contact.
    New Troop Upgrade: Aquasuit: A special suit with webbed hands and feet to go swimming. It has a pocket for anything that cannot get wet such as guns, paper, and bombs.
    New Ship Design: Typhoon Fury: A ship which has 44 cannons and 200 sniper slotrs. Uses 4 sail engines and 3 large sails.
    Last edited by The Triumphant Hero; 11-20-2004 at 02:39 PM.
    O R'lyeh?

Default Industrial revolution!

Port Tempest has Industrialized. We now have 5 factories:
    Arms Factory: Produces weapons such as muskets and swords
    Ship Dock: Produces modernized ships made of iron
    Clothing Factory: Produces clothing for people to wear
    Armor Factory: Produces armor for the soldiers
    Science Lab: Factory which houses Aquanacus's finest scientists who develop new, innovative inventions.
    New Law: With the onset of the Industrial Revolution, Aquanacus has passed child labor laws, limiting the amount of abuse by corporations.
    O R'lyeh?

Hey CL if you havent noticed my nations have been invading land and i am trying to grow. I feel that our joint leadership would be stronger and more effective if our nations were to merge. With Karlins army, Stelaria's factories/resources, and your progressing technology we would be unstopable. Your land plus the land ganned by attacking villorn and the little i will gain from cornea. We would control almost 5 nations! I hope you will take this into consideration. Hopefully as a good leader you will see all the greatness this could bring to your country.

As long as I keep the shiney title and control over Aquanacus.
    P.S. I'm trying to make a better army training method that you may want to look at.
    O R'lyeh?

Permanently Out to Lunch Cloud_Strider's Avatar

Alliance

Dear CloudLeonhart;

With much deliberation, we, the Prime Minister's Cabinet, and the Royal Family have both agreed to accept an alliance with your country that could eventually evolve into an amicable friendship. We now offer you the flag of Sutaimia so you may display it with pride aboard one of your great flagships so that other nations will know, if they attack one of us, they will be attacked by both of us.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Frederiz Torrez
    "...Cloud, I'll be your matchmaker, preacher...I'll do whatever you want me to. Just call me when it all happens! Thank you for believing me, knowing I was a spy. This is the final, final farewell!"
    --Cait Sith, Temple of the Ancients
    Proudly a part of #eoff and RedLotus

Quote Originally Posted by CloudLeonhart
    As long as I keep the shiney title and control over Aquanacus.
    P.S. I'm trying to make a better army training method that you may want to look at.
    As i have said before i do not want your title.(I got mine taken away)

Where is this new army training method.

Edit: you may want to put a picture of your Country/Region in the first post. Just so people know.