Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Presents

Christmas Presents

I am having a difficult time trying to decide what to get my boyfriend for xmas. :/ I know some of what he is getting me and I know I won't have that much money to spend on him. 0.o Plus he has most of everything he wants.. So what to get for him? :/ He is into anime and games and books.. I know he loves Slayers because he has all of the first Slayers and all of another of the series.. all of Berserk.. He has nearly all the games he wants except Suikoden 3, and the ones that haven't come out yet. Can anyone help me? :(

And just so this isn't only a scream for help.. what do you think you will get? What do you want? What are you getting for other people? :)

Get him Suikoden 3 then?

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I maybe want some hats of my choosing...but I really want an iPod. A Nissan Maxima would be nice as well.

Blog Entries

I dont know what I want. I want a new car but that'll never happen

Oh yeah... I really want an iPod too, I have around 150 albums that I just need to put onto an iPod, so much more convenient. I also want to get a nice black leather strap for my acoustic guitar. Umm... I want some more music cd's and possibly the Australian version of FFXI or WoW, not sure. Umm umm... umm... yeah. =)

I would say this: http://www.maton.com.au/electrics/ms2000DLX.asp but, I don't think I would get it, seeing as it's around $2,600AUD. =(

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

I want a Pocket Station.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

There are a ton of DVDs I want, and a few Japanese figures. Not much else.

I have a secret list of things to get my boyfriend this year. I always have trouble buying him stuff, so this year I started writing down all my ideas months in advance. Its very handy.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Money and/or love and/or love antics are always good.

You should give him the best gift a woman can give a man, (SPOILER)video games. What did you think I was going to say?
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 11-05-2004 at 01:41 AM.

Articles

I haven't hit upon anything to get my girlfriend for Christmas yet, and I don't even know what I want yet. I usually don't give it much thought until Thanksgiving crops up.

I don't know what I want, other than this bag that my dad "didn't" buy off of ebay for me. (it's courderoy and brown and patchwork and very NICE. and he did buy it. but he said he didn't. ) BUT that might be for my birthday, I'm not sure.

I'm getting my dad this thing that makes ocean sounds so he can sleep better. I'm getting my stepmom amber earrings. I'm getting my sister a pretty bracelet. And I don't know what I'm getting my two older sisters..
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

I just want someone to love.

I know who I want, but that probably isn't going to happen.

I'd settle for someone else thou if I have too!

I'm going to give Myles lots and lots of hot, steamy, delicious (SPOILER)homemade Christmas desserts.

Seriously, uhm . . . I think I'm going to get him either a nice watch or a cool Idoioioi ( don't remember the spelling ) katana.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

I'd really like John Denver's Country Roads Collection. I have his two Greatest Hits Albums, and I like them a lot, but I'd like the Country Roads Collection. 79 songs spanning over 25 years. I'd love to have it. From <i>Leaving, On a Jet Plane</i> to <i>Shanghai Breezes</i>.

I'd also like MGS: Snake Eater. Other than those two, I don't really know.

My parents don't tell me what they want, so I just let them buy their spouses' gift from me.

Hmm.. maybe I will get him Suikoden 3 and maybe.. that Slayers graphic novel. And the short Slayers movie he hasn't bought because it is so short.

Take a look at my info page on my livejournal to see some of what I want. xD I also want a few video games as well. :/ And some clothes and a few complete boxsets of my favorite shows. :D OH! And a Nintendo DS. :D That comes out Nov 21st so I might be able to get that for xmas!!