Thread: A: Rikku, FFX photoshop fun...

Default A: Rikku, FFX photoshop fun...

Again with my dolls. Sorry if I'm bugging anyone, but I finished another doll! It's Rikku from FFX. The pose was hard to do, but I think it looks good. Base by me (will be found at www.nevrast.net/haven). Link if you adopt please. Anyway, what do you guys think?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Another very nice one!

On your web page, when I clicked on "bases" I got a 404 error.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

You do good work Anri. One thing though. Your posts are great, and it's always nice to see new stuff about, but any chance you could make like, an Anri Portfolio post or something? just so the rest of our stuff doesn't get bumped off the page, ya know? not griping, i love seeing your work. I just think it'd be nice to see it consolidated to one thread. keep up the good work though!

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Again, very good work. I'm looking forward to seeing more pieces of art from you, as they truly are impressive.

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares*

Default yeah...

I noticed people keep posting on my old posts which make it appear I'm trying to hog the board. I can't believe Auron is still floating around... I definately didn't mean to "bump" anyone's post, but hey, other people bump mine too, you know? I feel that if I just have one post, people will not see any of my work. They'll think they've seen it all, but they'll miss all my new stuff. This section is stagnant. Not enough people post to keep my new stuff fresh. So I'll stop posting my work. Then after a month or two maybe I can post something new for all you others who don't like it getting in the way... Oh now listen to me... I don't mean to be rude, I really don't. But I think I'll stay away so everyone else can post their stuff. I guess if I were no good people wouldn't post and it wouldn't be a problem, huh? So it's sort of a compliment I guess.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Your dolls are so adorable! I used to be into making dolls, but I was never ever as good as you. Doll making is harder then most people think.

Quote Originally Posted by Anri
    But I think I'll stay away so everyone else can post their stuff.
    B-but...but....I love your dolls....