Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FFXII SUMMONS

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

The spelling would make you think it's "rah-muh," but it's actually "rah-moo." Also see: Son Gokuh.

Lets see....

Shiva (my favourite)
    Ifrit
    Bahamut
    Alexander
    Ixion
    Odin
    Eden
    Carbuncle

Well...so long as Shiva is in it im happy...

Confirmed summons
    -Ultima
    -Ifrit(hate the new look)
    -Velius
    -Adremalech

It seeems there going to stick with the FF tactis summons. Same world same summons. I would like to see a new shiva and ramuh.

I'd personally love to see a new laviathan. I get shivers every time i see the FFIX version of it.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I would like to see Knights of the Round make a return, Also Tritoch and the others from VI

When i saw this thread I just had to register! I have seen what the summons look like. And i know the names of them.. Sorry if youve been told this i was in a hurry so i didn't look Okay theres ifrit. Theres also Ultima.Once the guardian is defeated and the crystal is broken, the player can summon the Totema. Each race can only summon a specific Totema and Ultima is the Nu Mou's Totema. Theres Velious, which is a ram looking thing. And theres Adrammelech. this thing kinda look likea goat. Heres the site if you actually want to look for yourself.http://www.ffxii.net/?nav=content/summons.

if they only give you 4 summons, and each one is for some one totally different, thats going to suck, I want variety and deversity, thats what I thought it was all about. All in all, I will still get the game, I will still spend Hundreds of hours playing, I will just have to live without a variety of summons, Well I lasted through X-2 without them and enjoyed it, so I suppose 4 is better then none...
    The end is near, do not look twards the heavens, yet look to your home and what you will leave behind.

no SHIVA or BAHAMUT? the world is comin to an end
    *JseanjohnC
    o ?
    s ?
    h ?

ur pollmaster
    $$$FUTURE ACTOR and BUSINESSMAN$$$
    ~~~GO JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AND NY JETS!
    student at a GATOR highschool. go gardens!

Quote Originally Posted by JseanjohnC
    no SHIVA or BAHAMUT? the world is comin to an end
    :laughing:
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

The summones...I realy like it... I want to see the summons like aeons...Not GF's or Eidolons. I think that Aeons are the best of them.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

It's made by the people who made the tactics [advanced?] game[s]. It stands to reason it would use the same summons. I'd say more, except I never used the totema in t-a so I don't know anything about them.

Except Ultima[atma] looks really cool. and Ifrit appears to have the same attack as usual. (jumping into the air and throwing bits of dirt at people)

if they where to bring in any of the old summons they should have eden (whether hes on your or their ( bad) side) coz apart from the extremley long summoning sequence he kicked @$$

--------------------------------------------------- there is much we must find out about ourselves until then we shall destroy

I was hoping that in FFXII would appear those summons:

Ifrit
    Ramuh (or some crappy version of a thunder summon. See Quezacotl and Ixion.)
    Shiva
    Fenrir (as Wind Summon)
    Titan
    Leviathan
    Alexander
    Phoenix
    Carbuncle
    Diablos
    Doomtrain
    Bahamut (nuff said XD)
    Sylph/Siren

But... T_T

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I hope they let you summon that chocobo army we see in the trailer.

CHOCO INFANTRY!!!!1

Ooo that'd be awesome.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Well me and my sister found out that those summons are not going to be in there. Becuase she said they were a bit to old.(Ifrit, Shiva,Bahamut)

well i heard that there was going to be new ones with toher names but i was expeting thwe old ssummons too..