Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FFXII SUMMONS

well i have to add some to my list and also i like to say my hatred toward alexander is begining to go away

note : i am palying FFVIII at the moment so lots of gfs will be in this list

quezacotl
    diablos
    eden (gnagnagna evil gnagnagna)
    doomtrain (big as train is always welcome)
    siren (inspired by ff6 siren mind you)
    ramuh
    odin (ff8 style)
    cactuar !!!!! (hes funny)
    levithan (ffv influence)

so much for my update for now

(im going to play FFIX or FFVII at a friend of mine as something to take our minds of of our exams so this list WIL be updated

greetz tailz
    Too big. <-- yeah i heard that one before

I'd prefer it if they went back to calling them Espers as they did in FF6

Bahamut, Ark, Phoenix, Odin, Alexander, Eden, Qetzalcotl, Shiva, Diablos, Anima, Fenrir (Millennial Decay), Leviathan with a better summon scene, Minotaur, . . .

I want to see the return of Neo Bahamut and Bahamut ZERO, although I'd prefer them to be called Draco and Tiamat.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwelenguchenkus
    boss from FFX (Nemesis as a summon? Bwahaha).
    Where was this Nemesis in FFX?
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 05-10-2005 at 08:05 PM.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Nemesis was the final Original Creation in the Monster Arena. It had the same physical appearance (other than color) as Ultima Weapon and Omega Weapon, and was the superboss for FFX (Penance wasn't added until the PAL release).

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I can't pronounce anything right. This whole time I've been pronouncing Odin as Woden. People tell me to stop but I can't.

Default Yes, Bahamut

You heard me Bahamut will be in FFXII. A friend on another forum had provided us with a zip file of his summon, but that site is gone. FFXII will have the old school summon-attack-leave thing. From what I remember of Bahamut's summon an emblem appers in the sky and Bahamut (with a similar look to Bahamut VII-IX) upside down crawls out of the emblem using his claws to help him wiggle out. The he starts to charge up fire for his Mega Flare attack the he goes and breaths Fire(Mega Flare) and that was the end of the clip. Hope it helps.
    There taking too long with FFXII. Let me at them. I can't wait any longer, but I guess I have to. But how much more are we going to have to wait.

P.S. What is 3rd Quarter? I saw somewhere that that's when FFXII is coming out.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blacktrance
    What summons would you like to see in FF XII?

I would like to see:
    Shiva
    Ifrit
    Titan
    Ramuh
    Leviathan
    Bahamut
    Odin
    Diablos
    Garuda
    Alexander
    Valefor
    Yojimbo
    I would like it if they put all new summons on ff12 that would be cool because the same summons get boring

Quote Originally Posted by tailz
    well i have to add some to my list and also i like to say my hatred toward alexander is begining to go away

note : i am palying FFVIII at the moment so lots of gfs will be in this list

quezacotl
    diablos
    eden (gnagnagna evil gnagnagna)
    doomtrain (big as train is always welcome)
    siren (inspired by ff6 siren mind you)
    ramuh
    odin (ff8 style)
    cactuar !!!!! (hes funny)
    levithan (ffv influence)

so much for my update for now

(im going to play FFIX or FFVII at a friend of mine as something to take our minds of of our exams so this list WIL be updated

greetz tailz
    I liked oden's brother on ff8 he is one of my favorite summons

Quote Originally Posted by vga518
    You heard me Bahamut will be in FFXII. A friend on another forum had provided us with a zip file of his summon, but that site is gone. FFXII will have the old school summon-attack-leave thing. From what I remember of Bahamut's summon an emblem appers in the sky and Bahamut (with a similar look to Bahamut VII-IX) upside down crawls out of the emblem using his claws to help him wiggle out. The he starts to charge up fire for his Mega Flare attack the he goes and breaths Fire(Mega Flare) and that was the end of the clip. Hope it helps.
    There taking too long with FFXII. Let me at them. I can't wait any longer, but I guess I have to. But how much more are we going to have to wait.

P.S. What is 3rd Quarter? I saw somewhere that that's when FFXII is coming out.

I cant wait for ff12 to come out its gona rock I like the attack and leave thing for the summons but I like when you can fight with them to so I dont mind either

[leeza]Please do not double or triple post. Use the edit/delete button. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I really want famfrit to make a return... aswell as.

1. knights of the round
    2. shiva
    3. yojimbo
    4. leviathen (awwww yeah!!)
    5. carbuncle (tactical reasons)
    6. and my own creation... sort of... EDEA muahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhaaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    I'd prefer it if they went back to calling them Espers as they did in FF6

Bahamut, Ark, Phoenix, Odin, Alexander, Eden, Qetzalcotl, Shiva, Diablos, Anima, Fenrir (Millennial Decay), Leviathan with a better summon scene, Minotaur, . . .

I want to see the return of Neo Bahamut and Bahamut ZERO, although I'd prefer them to be called Draco and Tiamat.
    I like that idea too, but instead of Draco, it should be called Apsu, who is the mesopotamian dragon god of freshwater and tiamat is the mesopotamian dragon goddess of saltwater (i think).

Rye made this!

I wana see KOTR or Crusader Return.
    Onion Kid For Life.

Lets spam cids usernotes!! Spread the love and copy this to your sig!!
    Ogm Tucking Fypos!

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

I kinda dont want KOTR too return. I feel like it should stay with FFVII only since its such a great game and all.

Made by me

Hey,i'm new to this forum and i have only played FFVII,FFIX,FFX and FFX-2.I really hope that they do something different with the aeon battle system.Personally i would like to see the aeons more uncontrollable,something like the Magus Sisters.And i do hope they also include some hidden ones!

I hear you can summon Bleys.

You can almost count on some of the classic summoned beasts (i.e. Shiva, Ifrit, Bahamut, Odin, Phoenix) to make an appearance. But I also kinda wanna see the Magus Sisters return. And what about Chocobos, Cactuars and Tonberrys? Although humerous in appearance, would they make good summons, too?
    "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." --Colossians 3:23-24

iv been to ff extream.com and these are the 'summons'
    -ultima
    -ifirt
    -velius
    -adarammelech

but shiva is no where to be seen?

Default Final Fantasy XII Summons

The Final Fantasy XII summons are called espers, or maybe they will be translated to Totema in the english version.

Here they are!

Adrammelech
    Belias
    Chaos
    Exdeath
    Famfrit
    Hashmalim
    Mateus
    Ultima
    Shumihaza
    Queklain
    Zalera
    Zeromus
    Zodiac

it kinda sucks because no new art for old summons, but a bunch of cool new summons!