Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Default Halo 2

In anticipation of this GREAT game i've decided to make a thread about it Halo 2 go to that link and view some of the videos I suggest E3 2004 Halo 2 Demonstration.

Who else is going to get this game?

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I will eventually. But first there is the issue of Half-Life 2 next week and Metroid Prime 2.

Whens Prime 2 out? That's gonna bling!

Next week...same with half-life 2 and those are bigger games to me than Halo 2. Both those games will be more puzzle based and unique than Halo 2. Halo has always struck me as a generic FPS with nothing really special other than it does it very correctly but because it is generic I look at the others first.

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    Next week...same with half-life 2 and those are bigger games to me than Halo 2. Both those games will be more puzzle based and unique than Halo 2. Halo has always struck me as a generic FPS with nothing really special other than it does it very correctly but because it is generic I look at the others first.
    If I said something like that in real life, I would be torn apart by a mob of random x-box owners.

We've already requested the game 3 months ago and have paid the game off in full at GameStop. Not only that but we have the "Collector Edition" or whatever it is. I've never played HALO so I'm very much looking forward to watching Myles play is constantly.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Special Edition reserved almost two months ago.

I'm definitely gonna get that. But I need an XBox too.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

You can bet I'll be waiting in line during the wee hours of the morning to get my hands on that collector's edition. I just hope they have it in on that day and not just the regular copies.

Sucky part is I'm going to have to disconnect all the computers to run live until I can buy the xbox specific router. I tried running through live with a normal linksys wireless but it's a no go. Something about a dynamic IP address or some bull like that.

It will be worth it though. Can't wait to order a pizza and just play Halo 2 over xbox live on Tuesday night.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

I want Halo 2, but first i need to finish building the computer im gonna use to play Half-Life 2. Which is a very expensive computer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

The one thing setting Halo games apart from other FPSs enough to make a fun experience for me: Vehicles That said, when all they've done is add on to the first game, how is this thing getting such perfect scores everywhere? What happened to points off for sequels that are inherently less original (seems to happen to every other sequel)? Eh. I guess every reviewer just thought there'd be blood shed if they didn't obey the hype and give this game huge scores.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Rawr, this thread needs a revival because the game is out. I don't want to make a new thread, 'cause they'd just close that.

I've reserved the special edition, I'm going to pick it up in three hours. <3

IT'S GONNA SUCK!!

NINTENDO FANBOT
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

One of my friends got the game yesterday and we played online for about 2 hours. Capture the flag is TOTAL chaos. The single player is once again...meh.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Halo 1 was boring. I'm expecting greater things from this one.

I have a few friends with X-boxes that I expect to see with this game.