Thread: *Spoilers* Who Else Thinks That The Last Boss Battles Was Sooo Easy???

*Spoilers* Who Else Thinks That The Last Boss Battles Was Sooo Easy???

Well the one thing that bothered me on X-2 Was... the last boss battles was soo easy.... there attacks was like 200-300 or 400 ...... -_- Though over all it was a good game n_n :rolleyes2

Blog Entries

Yea, it's the easiest final boss in FF history. Nothing but a joke. :rolleyes2

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

It would've been better, I think, if the whole of Vegnagun was one continuous fight - from the tail right up to the head. The problem is that you're free to go away, save and heal after defeating each section. If you had to do it all in one go (like the Tiers in FFVI), then the pressure would be greater.

However, if you're looking for some real challenges in FFX-2, try the Via Infinito in St Bevelle. Some of the toughest opponents in FF history await

I remember the B-ville oh my I hated it...still stuck on it >< -images of her screaming at the tv all come back-

The Demon of Elements

Um, I don't think you can save.

But, yes, [SPOILERS] Vegnagun [/SPOILERS] was incredibly easy.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

At any point before you charge up Vegnagun to join Leblanc, Nooj and Gippal, you can run back to a save sphere, and even return to the airship and go gallavanting around the world. It's kind of odd to go away on side-quests while the others are fighting for their lives, but nobody seems to mind
    But once you reach that certain point, you can't save between battles any longer. Vegnagun's arms, body, head, bulwarks and 'driver' have to be fought without saving or healing in between times.

I have to fight against the magus sisthers now, but the way to come there is so ing long and so ing boring, walk-fight-walk ( like 2 steps) fight again...grrr how will I defeat them..? and am I close to the end?

I am the roring rampage of revenge

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

the Magus Sisters aren't too powerful, don't worry.
    You're getting close. If you have the Charm Bangle accessory, equip it to avoid random battles

Wink

Or do the most common thing to do.... level up n_n like go to the place where u fought Shiva and walk around in circles and u will level up in no time to beat the sisters n_n

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, the end boss battles were kinda disappointing...like FFX if you'd even levelled up a bit you wouldn't really have much trouble. But like Big D says, at least there is Via Infinito for more challenges, so yeah. But I thought a lot of things make FFX-2 too easy, like having a Charm Bangle so early on, or having accessories to recover HP/MP pretty easily. And of course the save points recovering you and all that, like X.
    rawr