Thread: Whispering winds...a broken arrow of the heart...

Blog Entries

Default Whispering winds...a broken arrow of the heart...

I've always been very interested in Julias story.
    So, please explain in details the entire story, so I can see the
    whole thing in perspective.

(SPOILER)*SPOILER* don't read if you don't wanna know.

Grin

I may not have all the facts but i will give it a shot. Julia's story begins with laguna. she is a piano player, wanting to be a singer, at the galbadian hotel where laguna frequently visits because he's in love with her. she and laguna "dance" around each other until one night she invites laguna up to her room for a little chat. and that is when she tells him her dream of becoming a singer. and he tells her that he wants to be a journalist. well, soon after, laguna leaves on duty and says that he will one day be back because they both fall for each other. well, laguna doesn't come back and julia finds comfort in general caraway. she then accomplishes her dream of becoming a singer and writes "Eyes On Me". which is of course about laguna. if laguna had come back, julia and laguna would have had rinoa instead of laguna and rainie having squall. so hopefully that was a little bit of help. i have no clue if i missed anything. i'm sure i didn't. if u need help with anything else, leave a post.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]D-mAcK[/COLOR]

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

You got most of it. But you missed the fact that after she and General Caraway are married and have Rinoa, Julia is killed in a car crash when Rinoa is 5.

Since you're so interested in Julia, you might want to check out this online shrine to her: http://tifa.nu/julia/frame.html

It's called Roses and Wine, and it has some good information and pics and stuff.
    Last edited by ShivaBlizzard8; 11-09-2004 at 03:25 AM.

Blog Entries

Thanks you guys, you really helped me a lot.

And what a cool website, I never knew it existed.

laguna and rainie had squall? i didnt know that. i never got past half of disc two. what does squall know about his parents?

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by black shadow
    laguna and rainie had squall? i didnt know that. i never got past half of disc two. what does squall know about his parents?
    You should try getting past disc two. It's so much more fun to find out for yourself.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Word!
    And what a cool website, I never knew it existed.
    The majority of online Final Fantasy character shrines are linked at The Final Fantasy Shrine Finder: http://www.hollowmind.net/shrines/

That's where I found the Julia one. It's a great resource, everyone should check it out.