Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ipod owners of the world unite!

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    I just don't like Microsoft.

Those are some nice studio monitors. Much nicer than the ones I have. Plus I have mine on a SB Audigy-2.
    Ah, I see. Well then, it's a good thing Ogg is around. As for the studio monitors...they are amazing. I wish I had enough money to buy a pair for my room. Audigy 2 cards are about the best you can go for personal computer soundcards (without going pro or prosumer). I have one too and I it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean
    Well, I'm not much on specs, but I can't find any file that matches the original quality of .wav files.
    You ought to check out the lossless formats. (WMA lossless, Apple lossless, FLAC) Lossless compression matches wav files perfectly at 100% original quality and gives you approximately 2:1 space savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuraid
    You ought to check out the lossless formats. (WMA lossless, Apple lossless, FLAC) Lossless compression matches wav files perfectly at 100% original quality and gives you approximately 2:1 space savings.
    Yeah, iTunes has that. I just noticed it as I bought a new song. It's nice, but Bonnie McKee's Trouble is still 22MBs. Which is like...man. That's too much space...at least for me anyways. My MP3 of that song in 56kbps compression is about 1100KBs. It still sounds fine, but hook it up to a giant stereo system...the sound doesn't sound nearly as good.

I do want that Bose player that allows for the iPod to dock. That thing is like, 1/3 the size of a computer monitor and the sound is just...amazing.

Default New Bush iPod.

Before I you go on, view this:

http://www.apple.com/ipod/u2/

Below is just a parody of the U2 iPod created by me. Don't use without my permission, but feedback is nice, negative or positive.

http://www.geocities.com/dingojellybean2/bushpod.html

EDIT: Not sure where to put this, either in World Events, or the Arts forum, or this...bleh...move it where you think it belongs.

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

*merged*

No more iPod threads!

Quote Originally Posted by Yamaneko
    *merged*

No more iPod threads!
    Read it! I just need some honest feedback. I hope my humor isn't too dry.

Eoff Designer Recognized Member Rinoabella's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo Jellybean

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoabella
    It'll be hard for some international folks to fully get some of the jokes, but I think I did a pretty good job with it. Even though I use Win98 and PSP7. But what did you think?

Eoff Designer Recognized Member Rinoabella's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design
    Very creative, clever and humorous

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoabella
    Very creative, clever and humorous
    Yay, I got some good feedback from the iPod community too. I should do a John Kerry one.

I loooove my Ipod...and I also love to buy cd's so yeh! Meh! Moo!...umm...