Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xenosaga II Preview(s)

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The battle system in Xenosaga was boring for me because I loved the Xenogears system and wanted that sort of in-battle depth rather than the amount of stat customizers. That's just how I am.

I played through it all because of the story. That's what I will probably play through ep. 2 for. I've learned not to trust the opinions of any reviewer that doesn't share personal interests - that is, unless it's someone I consider to be a friend saying something is good or bad, I take it with a pinch of salt. That's the way episode 2 will be. I won't form opinions until I get to play it.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Triple T
    It might've been XenoFreaks you saw.

Annyway, Xenosaga II only sold 200'000 units on the release date in Japan, as opposed to Xenosaga I's 800'000. And don't expect any changes to the loading before the battle, either...
    Xenosaga I didn't sell that much in Japan. It sold about 230,000 upon release and then made some more topping off around 350,000-400,000.

The game sold better in N.A. than in Japan...which is why they need to include Xenofreaks for us!

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by Triple T
    It might've been XenoFreaks you saw.

Annyway, Xenosaga II only sold 200'000 units on the release date in Japan, as opposed to Xenosaga I's 800'000. And don't expect any changes to the loading before the battle, either...
    chaos: I was talking about the anime.