Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting to know your nieghbor....or in this case fellow members of EoFF.

Wink Getting to know your nieghbor....or in this case fellow members of EoFF.

I feel a little like Selfie,(only i'm a guy) i'm new around here, and I want to get to know those whom I may be annoying or possibly befriending.
    If you will allow me, I would like to ask for you to share your names, and if you wish, your stories.
    I hope I do not sound too foward, but I'd just like to get to know y'all.

That being said, I would not ask for something without sharing some of my own info.
    I am Razael: The Angel Slayer.
    A desperatly out-of-work Video Game character, I auditioned for Final Fantasy 6 (Auditioned for role of Maduin) , Final Fantasy 7 (I was Shinra Soldier No.285 even though I originally Auditioned for the role of Sephiroth), Final Fantasy X-2 (Me and Paine became pretty good friends *wink*) and Xenogears (Auditioned for part of ID).
    In my spare time I am the stunt double for Ken Masters in Street Fighter and Johnny in Guilty Gear.
    I dig martial arts (Red belt 3rd dan Aikido) Heavy metal music (Metallica, Damn Karma) and Auditioning for parts in Video Games.
    Even though my name sounds like I'm a bad guy, be assured that I'm actually quite nice (I mean Even good guys have red eyes *sigh* Paine where did we go wrong).
    I mean I was Squall's Under-study at one stage and Fei Fong Wong's (Xenogears) Martial arts and Creative advisor.

Anyway enough of me, how about you?
    Looking foward to some replies!

Love Razael

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Erm, welcome to EOFF!

Rubedo: Our story? After chu52 got banned, we used that as an excuse to have our brain messed up, and eventually split into chaos/Rubedo/Trowa/Albedo. Split Personalities basically. We've been here for almost eight months now, and feel like we're at home

Trowa: *Sits and stares and sits and stares and sits and stares* That's it...

MY NAEM IS BENNY ADN I LIK TOO COLOR WITH CRANS

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

I'm Starlight Angel. I'm writing a story in the arts and writing section at the moment. uhh... I like to say 'oro' alot too. I r teh Angelic Angel!

My name is Kirobaito, however, most people around here refer to me as KB. I don't have a story. I like sports. And watching sports. And my high school football team. I also like, err...John Denver. I <3 John Denver. John Denver=greatest artist ever.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Just pay attention to my location. I tell a story in it so it usually changes every few days, though I doubt anyone has noticed.
    Last edited by theundeadhero; 11-12-2004 at 05:29 AM.

Welcome to the forums here at EoFF! I think you'll fit right in, so long as you remember your grammar rules!

I'm just kidding. In all seriousness, the folks here are all well to do people who deep down have some sort of connection with one another and we, in an odd sort of way, form a kind of community unlike any I've seen on the web.

If you ever have any questions, problems, stories to tell, ideas to express or things to add or write, by all means fire away and I'm sure we'll all listen and do what we can to help or to further the discussion.

Take care all.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hi Razael. Not much to tell about me other than I like cats.

Welcome to EoFF.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Umm...I'm a dude..in college...whos been here for awhile...who like KB, is called by letters, DMKA. Most everyone knows me and how much of a lunatic I am. I love anime, Final Fantasy, and Dr Pepper. I hate racism, religious fanaticism, and the southern untied states. Thats all there is to know about me.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Hi, and welcome to EoFF.

I joined the boards after searching for Final Fantasy VII music. I've since become very bored with Final Fantasy, and I only come here to socialize - if you can call it that. I enjoy associating with my friends, I attend religious meetings every week, I collect DVDs, and I'm a fan of professional wrestling.

There - are you bored yet?
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Blog Entries

I'm one of the few Australians here that adds a traditional asian flare to the forums.

My name's Peter. ^_^

Blog Entries

I Joined a while ago and I just stick around in the general areas pretty much. I like to do alot of nothing and post here.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

I AM BEN! NOT HIM NOT HIM NOT HIM!

*sulking*

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love the fishes 'cause they're so delidious.

*gone gold fishin'*