Thread: Yojimbo?

Default Yojimbo?

In FFX, I got to the cavern of the stolen fayth place, and where you get the aeon Yojimbo, he says you have to pay 300,000 gil. I only had about 79,000 gil, so when I tried to get him he said something like "you expect a Phoenix but offer chicken feed." Now I'm at that next Seymour battle. Should I go through random battles to get alot of gil or what should I do? I would climb back down that mountain to get the aeon, but I don't want to do it if I don't have enough gil. Is 100,000 enough? I don't really want to spend all my money on an aeon, either.

cant quite remember but i think you can get away with 250,000gil maybe (dont quote me on that. he will help out alot later on... but on the other hand you still need a lot o gil. sorry if that wasnt much help

I managet do get him for 190,000. Yojimbo can be quite useful, because his Zanmato can kill almost everything, even the dark aeons, but you will have to pay him something about 200,000 gil for the attack, so if you don't have much money at hand, you should wait until you get to the Omega dungeon, where you can fight mimics for 50,000 gil to get him.

Well I picked something about being a summoner when he asked me a question, so it won't cost me 250,000 gil, can I offer him 100,000 or do I have to pay 300,000? Will I be able to get back to him? Don't worry about spoiling something I don't mind but is Zanarkand the end of the game? Yay or nay?

Blog Entries

Offer him half + 1 Gil of each of his offers and eventually, you'll get him for a nice price of around 190K-ish.

Note that if you pay him more than 500K, you'll get 2 Strength Spheres.