Thread: Star Ocean 2 [Spoilers]

Default Star Ocean 2 [Spoilers]

So, I still can't get over the fact that (SPOILER)Ronixis's ship just got shredded. It feels as weighty as Aeris's death in FFVII. Unlike the latter case mentioned, I also feel as if the event was far too downplayed, since it had tremendous emotional potential. Same with (SPOILER)Expel kinda getting destroyed - the tragedy could have been brought out a lot more than it was when your party finds out about it.

I haven't finished the game yet, but I feel somewhat close to the end. I also feel like just ending it and although playing through Rena's game (I'm with Claude) seems fun every once in a while, it's not tantalizing enough to actually do. And the crazy extra stuff you can do is pretty cool. Like Orchestra and Forged Medals.

Anyways, discuss on really anything that has to do with this game or respond to what I've said so far.

Aw yes... SO2 is my favorite game for PS if not favorite for any system... I still have 3 different scenarios going. The question i have though, is: What happens with Ashton's quest to exorcise his dragons, i never really went long with it, so i want to know if he actually did it.

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

Star Ocean 2 remains one of my favorite games of all time.

As for Ashton's quest:

(SPOILER)You get all the materials you need to exorcise the dragons, and you are about to do it when Ashton has a change of heart. He decides not to do it at the last minute because he has grown emotionally attached to them and they remain with you thereafter.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.