Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post your theories on.. (spoilers)

Default Post your theories on.. (spoilers)

Gogo. I just think that he/she is a normal Mime, with not much of a past linked to anybody else. But what are your theories?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

There aren't theories, there is one fact, Gogo is Adlai Stevenson.

http://www.fizzban.com/thekeep/archive/3036.html
    Figaro Castle

lmao.. how many of you actually believe that?

I do, but I also think they didn't put him in the game for no reason.

I think Gogo is actually Ozzy Osbourne . No seriously, there are so many rumors about who it can be. All with various theory's I sometimes don't get it anymore. Some say it's (SPOILER)Darryll. Other believe it's (SPOILER)Barram. I even readt that are some people that believe that it's (SPOILER)Emperor Gesthal. But I think. He is just a something. Created in the stomach of the Zone-Eater. A stranger. To balance the world. Maybe he's some kind of Esper with his Mime abbilty. I don't think he's a living person, he is just created for a purpose. The purpose to serve the heroes. Don't forget in other FF's the earth had the WEAPONS to defend themselves. Maybe Gogo is some kind of WEAPON created by the earth, to defend the earth.

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

Articles

Pssh. Non-believers.

Adlai forever!

Adlai, without a shadow of a doubt.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

I have to say, I was skeptical at first, but I'm leaning heavily toward the Adlai Stevenson camp....

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Adlai is my best guess.

But I've always wondered about Barron and how he just up and vanished without a trace.
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

If Gogo was an esper with Mime abilities then she/he would have disappeared with the others after Kefka was defeated.
    ArcDragon9

I dunno. Maybe Gestahl executed him when Edgar got the party out of Vector and LEFT HIM BEHIND.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Behold the Void's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Adlai. No doubt about it.

Default hmm

keep in mind the game was first made in japan so i am not sure the creators would likely have done research on and made reference to some random us senator in the plot. also, i am not sure about the legitimacy of this article, but it looks pretty good and might just put more emphasis on someone else from within the game. http://www.square-x.com/news/128 i might be wrong though, and if GOGO really were the senator it would be rather amusing.

FFVI was developed by the Japanese, who probably would've never heard of a US Presidential Candidate, especially if that cadidate did not ever go on to actually be President.

Chances are, that's all coincidence, but I wont' guarantee it. The resemblence is striking, but so are a lot of things. What is the likliehood of that happening?

Honestly, if that page posted by the guy above me is for real, then I'm going with Darryl to be Gogo. I mean, if the cut scene involved Gogo and Setzer, clearly Gogo has something to do with Setzer, hence Gogo must be Darryl.

That is assuming that the person did not forge that e-mail or anything.

Feion
    SELF PROMOTING SIG

Click here to hear a few of my songs.

There is NO ADDITIONAL SCENE BETWEEN SETZER AND GOGO. You can hack the game if you don't believe me.

Gogo=Adlai Stevenson. Actually, that was my signature for a while a long, long time ago.