Thread: A FF STory?

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

A FF STory?

Hey I heard a rumor about some teenage girl started a story using the FF characters....Wassup with that?

I think this should be moved somewhere else, but I guess the moderators will do that.

But what do you mean a story?? Using FF characters. It sounds cool enough. Where did you get it from?

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

I guess it will be...Well, the story isn't really about Squall, Rinoa and the FF8 cast, but more about Squall and Rinoa's kids. The story part that I read started off with Manoa, Squall and Rinoa's youngest son, saying how some guy named Orbital comes and bands GFs at all Gardens. Manoa decides to leave the Garden and now, Orbital's goons, featuring Reno and Rude, are out to kill him. I got to this cool part about Manoa fighting a succubus and gets his but kicked by her...

Squall's my favorite FF6 character. I especially liked the scene where he starred in a crappy crossover fanfic and someone made a big deal about it, despite the fact that there are more crappy final fantasy crossover fanfics than there are stars in the sky. Especially since the main character is an original character, and therefore most likely based on the author, so he/she gets to have hot sex with all the author's favorite characters.

Well actually, it is her own original character, but it's a guy...and he gets to have hot sex with the succubus that beat him up

I believe the term is "Mary Sue", though I despise the DIRTY, FILTHY fanfic writers who use the term. Fanfic writers in general, really.

Anyway, since poorly written drivel seems to excite you, go here.

Well, the story is really good! I swear it! Well, I think it is anyway. The Lionheart belongs to Zenoah, the oldest son and there's a new line of gunblades in her story. There are new weapons and a guy who seems to be Cloud, but she didn't tell me.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So uhh.. what does this have to do with FFVI? Let's try.... some other forum...
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

the characters and things that happen are based basically on VIII, like the whole end of ze world by sorceress from another time and Squall, Rinao, the whole cast plus some new members

Here's a sample of what she sent me... (clears throat)

“How many years has it been? Seventeen? Eighteen?”
    “Eighteen my queen.”
    “And tell me now, who has condemned me?”
    “Squall Leonhart and his friends, my queen.”
    “Right.” The sorceress stood. “I will not be denied again of my right to rule over time. I will bring anarchy to all and all shall bow before me. Isn’t that right Tiamut?”
    “Yes master.”
    “Yes…”

Zenoah and Manoa watched as the half vampire, half succubus rose through the ground behind Quistis. Zenoah stopped Manoa from doing anything, shaking his head, telling him there was nothing that he could do. The young woman crept silently behind the instructor and, before Quistis could turn around at the feeling of something wrong, the vampire sank her deadly sharp fangs into the neck of their instructor.
    “Dammit.” Manoa choked. He gripped the slayer sword, Griever, and stood up.
    “Stop acting imbecilic Manoa and get down. She’ll see you.” Zenoah scolded. Reluctantly, he did and watched. The limp body fell to the ground. The succubus wiped her mouth, looked around, and sank into her shadow.
    “She’s after mother, lets go.” Zenoah hurried up. When Manoa stay seated, he stopped. “She’s in danger.”
    “yeah. Rinoa’s always in danger and I’m sick of getting her out. You go do it. I’m going to go find Laguna’s kid.” Manoa stood up to leave. The Lion Heart swept in front of Manoa. On instinct, Manoa parried the attack and was an inch away from attacking his own brother when he stopped.
    The succubus stood behind Zenoah.
    “Should I let her have him?” Manoa asked himself. Zenoah glared angrily to his younger brother as Manoa decided. As the vampire’s fangs extended and she got ready to pounce, Manoa decided against it and drove the sword over his brother’s shoulder and into the vampire’s face.
    Zenoah wheeled around back back to where his brother stood. The two watched as the succubus phased through the blade, backing away and, after the sword was removed from her unharmed and beautiful face, she smiled.
    “Nice try.” She complimented and pounced.

I'm posting what I have of the story

Please use the edit button if you want to add on to your posts. Don't double, or triple post ~Matty