Thread: Quick Questions

Default Quick Questions

Well, I was wondering where the best place to level up (so to speak) is on FFX? I love X, I completed 6,7,8,9 and am playing X again after completing it a few months ago. I found the final battles a struggle before (i usually only play for the story not spending ages leveling up/doing anoying sidequests) any ideas? The other thing is do you think its worth me getting X-2? Does it advance the plot? A guy m8 of mine said it was crap.

By far the best place is the monster arena!
    1. fight One-Eye to get weapons with triple overdrive (i think)
    2. customise these weapons with triple ap and overdrive - ap (door to tomorrow).
    3. set your over drive mode of conrade.
    4. fight cautor king, dont attack him just keep passing or reviving for 10min or so or until he runs away. you sould have about 30-40 lvls after the fight!
    Or if uv unlocked enough monsters fight orginal creators and kill them.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Omega Ruins or Zanarkand is a good place to level up towards the end I think. Otherwise, just spend a little longer levelling on the way, and the end battle should be easy enough. X-2 doesn't really advance anything in X, you just learn more about how Yuna changes, etc, but you should be able to pick it up pretty cheap now. It's a fun game in it's own right, so if you liked X you may enjoy playing it.
    rawr

Blog Entries

The best places would be the Omega Ruins, Monster Arena, or use the good old Don Tonberry trick.

P.S: FFX-2 is complete tat.

there was a picture here